Chapter 1 : An Unexpected Journey

Attention:

Most of the lore here is outdated. So you should not take everything here at face value.

It was another bright and sunny day on the world of Munich. It had been a prosperous little planet drifting inside the sphere of Reichskommisar Nordland. And thus under the influence of its Reichskommisariot.

Reichskommisar Nordland hadn't been a quite province, but it was quite enough for one to relax.

But that does not mean that its people are not prepared for to spite not having alot of true soldiers, The Kovenant world of Munich and all other Kovenant worlds in the zone of Evercati were levied Volkssturm.

Citizens volunteer soldiers who will fight to defend the Planet from invaders, though Munich has not suffered an Invasion in 27 standard years, the local  Volkssturm forces still remain.

It was winter in Munich, many of its Kovenant born People began buckling down in they're homes for the winter. All the while Children began playing outside.

( Walter lamb's Street, Munich Times )

The Munich Times Office was busier then ever. Printing news articles on a daily basis for billions of Kovenant citizens on Munich.

And among them was the current CEO of Munich Times, his name :
Gerhard Meyer, and this is his story. A story of an unexpected trip to Falmart.

Gerhard Meyer and his Brother Josef Meyer ran Munich Times though not well known throughout the rest of the Kovenant Empire. Both of them were perhaps one of the most important individuals on Munich.

Gerhard was not a particularly rich man. Though he did have enough wealth to buy himself a house not to far away from the Munich Times Headquarters. Located only 2 blocks away.

Gerhard looked upon the building and entered his office.

" Guten Tag allerseits. " said Gerhard.

" Ah, Guten Tag Gerhard. Took you long enough to drive here to work. " Josef Said.

" And they'res my beloved Brother Josef, Come here you ! " said Gerhard, and the 2 brothers laughed and hugged.

" Gerhard why do you have a Mauser Rifle with you ? " asked Josef.

Gerhard Replied :
" I'm Part of Munich's Volkssturm remember ? I Fought the Orks and held the line with others until the Kovenant Wehrmacht arrived to relieve us. "

Josef fell silent and said :
" That's right, I forgot your a Volkssturm Soldat. "

The 2 of them then walk over to a catwalk overlooking the entire operation, Hundreds of Thousands of news papers were being printed and distributed on a daily basis. Munich time were the news men.

" Gerhard we should really get those printing machines fixed. " said Josef.

" Why ? They work just fine. " replied Gerhard as he looked down upon the workers. And Machine printing the news.

" But the machines smell like Sewers ! " Complained Josef. " If you won't fix it then I will "

" Good idea Mein Bruder. Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do in my office. " said Gerhard as he walked towards a part of the building that leads down to where Herr Josef's office should be and into a small room with Decorations from Gerhard's many trips and adventures that often took him beyond his home world Munich.

He had plenty of items in his office, Masks from indigenous tribes, Even a few books of magical origin, and a plethora of other trinkets he used to decorate his office, including picture frames with Pictures on many of his Trips.

One photo even depicts him and Reichskommisariot Evercati talking togheter, interviewing each other. Gerhard and Evercati were close friends.

Evercati was a Kovenant Wehrmacht officer and of high ranking among his peers, and Gerhard was his friend. To spite Gerhard's position as a civilian Evercati and Gerhard had consistent talks with one another.

As Gerhard sat they're on his desk, he looked at a small partrate of Fraulein Claudia. And Gerhard smiled looking at his sweat heart. But now was the time to focus on work.

All day Gerhard worked and even looked over the progress of the machines with Josef with all the other workers.

It had been well over 15 Hours and most of the workers are returning home, Gerhard was still in his office drinking Coffee when Josef knocked on the door and handed him Dinner.

" Are you sure you want to stay in Late again Gerhard ? " asked Josef.

Gerhard smiled and replied :
" Yes, I have an interview with Hauptmann Johann Wiking and his 2 Brothers, Otto and George from Ostland. It would be rude to keep him waiting. "

" Very well, I'll wait for you back home. " Josef Said. As he left the building and drove his car home.

As the night went on and Gerhard received a letter.

It was from Hauptmann Johann Wiking and his 2 brothers. It reads that they won't be able to make it to Munich due to a delay in Ostland's space port. Gerhard was dissapointed to say the least.

But at least he had one day before they would arrive and so he took his Camera, Pen, Journel and car keys and drove of to spend the night and take photos of Munich from a high vantage point in the hills.

He got in his car started the engines and drive off.

As Gerhard's car ascended up the hill and when Gerhard drove his car even higher up the hill. He noticed a strange blue color sorrounding him and his car.

Gerhard's face looked about confused, and out of nowhere his Rifle vanished. And Gerhard Realized he was being teleported.
And before he could get out he and his car was teleported.

Gerhard and his car teleported into a wooded area, Gerhard's car unable to stop as it hit the foliage. But Gerhard hit the breaks and he stopped.

Gerhard saw his Rifle again slung on his back, and when he got out he discovered that he is in a totally different environment.

" Where in the Galaxy am I ? " asked Gerhard. As he looked all around him examining his sorroundings.

( BTW some of this pics is bound to get the attention of certain ballistic people, let me tell you right here. Right now there is no form of Nazism here. I swear to God my characters are not Nazis
And for God's Sake there's a difference between inspired by from copying )

(UPDATE: Due to concerns involving copyright of the images used, most will be taken down by me and replaced with originals.)