Chapter 18 : Liberation.

As Gerhard sat down in his car he took pictures of the members of the Senate. As they came to see the weapons testing of the JSDF.

Gerhard took photos and even started recording the JSDF weapons testing. As the bullets they fired decimated the Saderan Shields and armor. Leaving the Saderans who attended the demonstration in Awe at the display of Fire Power.

Some Saderan senators even begged itami to sell some to them or at the very least tell them how to construct such weaponry by themselves, although Gerhard Knew that a medieval society doesn't have the industrial capabilities to constructs such advanced weaponry.

Then came the morters, as the morter crews open fire the Saderans were awed and God Forsakenedely terrified, and God in heaven they realized that the Imperial capital shall burn with the screams of a Thousand Souls as they are lost to oblivion.

“ Can you believe this ? ”
One of them asked.

“ Men, if we continue to war with Japan then we will be destroyed.”
Said Senator Marci Dochi.

Then Princess Pina and a Japanese representative by the name of : Sugawara came Forth.

Sugawara said
“ Why Hello Marci Dochi, its been some time sense we dined at your home. ”

“ Hello Sugawara, no need to waste time on idle chit chat. Just tell us what Japan wants in order for us to move forward with the peace negotiations. ” Marci Dochi said.

Just then a radio message came through to Itami. The men who were on watch duty reported a group of Cavalry approaching. They reported that this men are overdressed and mort certainly not bandits.

Itami ordered them to stay put and do nothing. As he Evacuated the senators and all personnel
On site.

( Later that night. )

Gerhard was in the Red Light District, more specifically inside of the JSDF HQ within the Red Light District.

Gerhard then heard a knock on the door, which was answered by JSDF troops.

Upon opening the door they realised it was a group of Demi-humans seeking help from the JSDF.

Upon questioning the group the JSDF realised that an Earthquake was coming, Gerhard volunteered to go into the imperial Capital with Itami to tell the Princess of the incoming earthquake.

Upon which Both Gerhard and Itami were almost emmidiatelly scorned by Pina for waking her this late in the night.

Gerhard on the other hand calmed her Down and there warnings didn't come without
Results. The ground began to shack and tremble at the seems
Indeed the entire Imperial  Capital was in complete chaos
Following the earthquake.

Pina was now weary upon learning that aftershocks were to follow up after the main one had occurred.

To which Pina and the JSDF along with Gerhard made there way to the Imperial Palace which resulted in a late night meeting with Princess Pina and Emperor Molt.

Gerhard even took a picture of the Japanese meeting with the emperor.

“ Father ! ” a Voice from the corridor shouted. Gerhard and the JSDF look behind them and there they saw Prince Zorzal who was storming into the Room

“ Out of the way ! ” Zorzal said as he pushed one of the JSDF soldiers aside.

“ Oh... I'm glad your safe, let us get you out of here. ” Zorzal said.

“ Why ? I've already summoned the Generals of the empire. ” Pina said.

Zorzal then shouted at her
“ We have no time to waste on Imperial Buerocrats... Noriko said another one will be coming.”

“ Who's Noriko ? ” asked Itami.

Zorzal then ordered Noriko be  brought forward. And Gerhard soon looked at Noriko and realised the striking similarities to the JSDF troops.

Gerhard slowly reached for the Luger Pistol in his Pocket.

Then Noriko spoke, and to the shock and anger of the JSDF soldiers, Itami ran forward and punch Zorzal in the face
“ You Son of a bitch. ”

The guards ran forward.
But Gerhard pulled out his Luger and Bard there way threatening to shoot them dead if they decided to attack.

Kuribayashi then kneeled down and cut Noriko loose she said
“ Your Japanese right ? Don't worry we're here to rescue you were from the JSDF ”

“ Y-your here to rescue me ? ” Noriko said in disbelief, she began to wrap her arms around Kuribayashi.

Sugawara then asked the Emperor and the Princess what's the meaning of this as they were under the impression they wanted peace, and yet here they were enslaving the people whom... No more then 3 months ago kind you annihilated the armies of the empire and who's people are more then willing to destroy yet more soldiers. In a never ending cycle of bloodshed and horror to which Falmart shall become nothing more then a burning furnace from which thousands shall die and yet more would come to die until there bodies have formed a ramp from which to climb over.

In any other universe this is enough to give most people a reason to back off.

But in a certain universe. This is the norm, for in the Grim Darkness of the 41st millennium there is only war.

But Zorzal being the fool he is decided to send his troops againts the JSDF. Only for Gerhard and Kuribayashi
To begin opening fire Kuribayashi killed the majority of the Saderan soldiers, but Gerhard killed some of the nobles who were with Zorzal before Kuribayashi could offer a surrender, as far as Gerhard's concerned everyone who's armed is an enemy. Anyone.

But Zorzal pressed on anyway
And Kuribayashi soon turned him into a " Stress reliever " in the form of a punching bag.

And Gerhard being the Journalist he is Recorded the entire engagement from the moment Noriko was liberated to Kuribayashi letting loose her wrath upon the Prince who no more then 3 minutes ago mind you. ( Readers ) Proceeded to cower in the face of such unexpected force. And in the end resulted in his face being bruosed with a few missing teeth.

“ Atleast Herr Faust isn't here. That man would love the opportunity to torture Zorzal. ”
Gerhard murmured to himself.

That night would prove to be the highlight of the Day, and when he returned home he would make sure it met the standards of his nation, for he was a patriot.