Chapter 25 : The Oracle Part 2

As Josef navigates the void, Gerhard starts to worry about his Brother.

Josef means well, but he can be wild when it comes to spending his own money.

Josef was known to be a big spender and often times he finds certain ways to get around with the money problem, and that is by helping Grow Munich Times as a Business.

Josef never had a mind for money, he had a mind for stories and Beer as well as his brother. Though Gerhard helps him in whatever Financial dilemmas Josef finds himself in.

A Good example of Josef's almost excessive spending was that one time where Josef bought an entire Cellar's worth of Root Beer and he locked it up underneath the floors of Munich Times HQ.
Much to Gerhard's disapproval considering his workers were drinking away at the beer like it was water. And when Gerhard argued about it Josef reassured him he'll find a way somehow.

After 3 Hours of Space Travel, Josef's ship jumps out of the Slip Space Portal and appears over The Uncharted world of Majapahit.

It was beautiful to look at from Above, with many great oceans and a Continent two times the size of Falmart. The water being a Light Blue Color similar to Lelei's hair color.

Josef descends into Orbit his time trying to attain a Licence to drive one of this things serves him well today as he masterfully places the Ship Down upon the Planet's surface landing on a plain green field.

Josef gently landed the ship and the Ship's doors open up allowing them to walk upon the surface of this world.

It was miles and miles of Green Scenery and Green Fields of Inifinity in all directions.

Gerhard then pointed out some ruins in the distance.

Josef came along for a reason, he was familiar with this world as he took many, many trips here before and knew the Area well he even explored many of the Ruins and it was he who introduced Gerhard to the Oracle.

As they Approached the ruins, the group was taken by curiosity at the ruins, towers that had long since been destroyed and left in a rotting state.

But there were some buildings still in working order as the Gates used to ceal this place opened to reveal a theatre not to dissimilar to the Saderan Senate House but it was covered in vegetation and had a welcoming aura that all manner of intelligent life can feel.

It was a Beautiful place to be inside. Lelei picked up a few stone tablets and on them was written ' From the Depths the Oracle Slumbers. '

Curious Lelei and Tuka Wonder the Building. Josef who knew this place very well from his Many visits with Gerhard and he explained To Itami, Pina and the Girls all he Knew.

Josef explained this is just one part of the actually Area where the Oracle is this place is where the Oracle goes to when he swifted into his Human Form. But Josef explained he mainly prefers to stay as he was as depicted in Gerhard's drawing Pad.

Josef also explained that he and Gerhard found that this used to be a massive city and civilization that had long since died out by unknown Circumstances, but Based on Josef and Gerhard finding and examining Bone Tissue Josef hypothesised that perhaps an unknown Virus that had struck the planet was responsible for the unannounced end.

This was further supported by the Fact Josef and Gerhard found a meteor crash site that over the Millennium has been covered in vegetation. And so the 2 brothers simply concluded that it is entirely possible that the Civilization that had Ones been here was wiped out due to an unknown virus of sorts.

From the explanation both Gerhard and Josef gave them the Girls could see that both Gerhard and Josef were perceptive, they found it impressive that through Gerhard's interests in journalism and Josef's interest in investigations and science that they could solve almost any story with just a few observations. Which was an impressive feat.