Chapter 20 : Flame Dragon Must Die.

A Day after the encounter with the Flame Dragon, The JSDF the Girls, Gerhard along with there new Dark Elf Allies make there way to the Flame Dragon's nesting grounds.

Along the way however Gerhard started to think, What if The Current Emperor is dead ?

The ruling emperor could've been over thrown at the imperial Palace, or worse yet they think his an incompetent leader and they start planning an uprising of sorts... Julius Caeser got Stabbed to death that way, Gerhard thought to himself.

And if Zorzal is the successor then based on the information from Pina, then war is very much so enevitable with Japan and The Saderan Empire.

And based on the overconfident and often incompetent nature of Saderan Leadership, then that means Zorzal has an army of Fanatics at his disposal of that were the Case.

Perhaps Gerhard would have to Consult the Oracle for he would know the truth of it all. Yet again the answer might be here in Falmart just hiding in plain sight.

Then it hit him.
Maybe the JSDF can just sit back and wait for the final results of this upright named Zorzal. By all accounts he was just like Reichskommisar Caligula also known as the most insane Kovenant Commander in History.

Should the Nobility be tired of Zorzal pointless war, then Perhaps Zorzal will go down by his own people's hands.

Or perhaps someone else will end him. Gerhard will never know for sure.

Soon after they arrive at the Dragon's nest.

While Itami taught the Dark Elves to use the well made German Panzerfaust 3.

Gerhard prepared for the Battle.
Preparing the MeltaFausts he had with him.

The Meltafaust is essentially a Panzerfaust, with a Melta Charge within the Warhead. Making deadly againts all manner of foes.

And he had 2 Extra Melta Charges in his car. Which he could detonate at will from a safe distance.

Gerhard would've been doughtfull at best about fighting the Flame Dragon had it not been for the fact he has backup with him.

And knowing his nation they would probably be interested in the Special Region. The Kovenant would not send an Invasion force unless necessary more likely they would get friendly with the locals.

Hours later both Gerhard and Itami set Melta Charges and C4 explosives.

Many of the elves were interested and awed by the magical weapons within the Cave all of whom belong to challengers. Challengers who challenged the beast and had died in the Process.

Then something catches the attention of everyone in the Cave. Even itami was petrified at the sight flying over them.

And when Gerhard looked a face only fit for the ravages of war appeared on his face, he was ready. They were all ready. Ready to face the enemy, for he Gerhard was a Kovenant citizen and shall die like one.

Gerhard loaded his Rifle and made ready for battle.

Thd Flame Dragon came down into its nest and out of Panic one of the elves fired her Panzerfaust 3 sending the elves behind her flying possibly snaping a Neck or Two.

Gerhard bursts into Action Saving an Elf from being burnt to Death. Alas Gerhard Knew he couldn't save everyone from the cold embrace of Death. Or perhaps in this case the Firery warmth of finally Dying.

Gerhard took a Panzerfaust 3 from one of the Dead Dark Elves pulling the metal Tip of the Rocket Prepelled Grenade.
And after making sure no one was behind him Opened fire hitting the Flame Dragon and severing its other arm.

However the Flame Dragon was not Done and tried to breath fire upon Gerhard, but there was no escape escape for him. The bodies blocked his path of escape and as he stood there ready to accept his fate.

Gunshots were heard. Gunshots from Kovenant Palantina Guardsmen.

The Wiking Brothers have arrived. And they engaged the Flame Dragon. The Palantina Guardsmen fired upon the flame dragon with there weapons slowly eating away at its armor with every bullet fired. Kovenant Imperial Army soldiers also joined by the Palantina Guard, firing there High Powered Energy Rifles. The Energy Rifles fired Plasma bolts litteraly tearing through the Flame Dragon with each Plasma Bolt.

Johann Wiking said
" Volkssturm ! Fire you're Meltafausts ! "

The Volkssturm fired there Meltafausts hitting the Flame Dragon in the chest the head and even its wings.

The Melta Charges from the Meltafaust Warheads were so powerfull, that the Flame Dragon was now completely destroyed all that remains of its one's mighty form was literally a few chunks of burning flesh as it lay there Dying on the Floor.

And when Gerhard looked at the Wiking Brothers he nodded and he said to his fellow Country men
" For the Kaiserreich ... Ach Bruder Aust dem Reich. "

Johann Wiking Replies
" Indeed Gerhard, for the Kaiserreich Kovenant Empire. "

And The Volkssturm, The Palantina Guardsmen and the Imperial Kovenant Soldiers said
" For the Kaiserreich Kovenant ! "

The Flame Dragon was slain. Dead on the Floor as the Kovenant troops make sure its actually Dead.

Itami was trying to make sense at what had just happened, here were Ww1 and Ww2 Era German Soldiers with a few hundread armed Civilians. And yet there Weapons were more advanced then the JSDF world.

The Imperial Kovenant Soldiers had Energy Rifles that fire Plasma and seem to draw e ergy from the Tesla Coils on the Back.

The Palantina Guard have a Ww2 German Soldier look and they too have more advanced equipment with them. Even more advanced then the Imperial Kovenant Soldiers.

Gerhard would soon explain to Itami and the Girls that this were soldiers from his Nation The Kovenant Empire.

Gerhard explained that the ones in Ww2 uniform are that of the Kovenant Elite Palantina Guard. The very elite of the army.

The ones in Ww1-eusch uniforms with Tesla Coils and Energy Rifles and Energy Assault Rifles are soldiers from the Imperial Kovenant Army.

Gerhard explained that his Kovenant has been fighting on many many fronts and wars. Fighting Againts Orks, Red Scarves, Deathmacht Etc.

And that the Kovenant army will always be there standing a lonely vigil always ready to protect the Kaiserreich Kovenant from all threats.

And The armed Civilians are that of the Volkssturm, the Volunteer soldiers who volunteered to protect there home worlds.

The Kovenant has uncountable Millions of Worlds, and like the Imperium of Man the Kovenant shall be there forever on. As a  beacon of Hope. And courage