Chapter 27 : Return.

As Josef lands the ship back on Munich and as they all make there way back to Falmart with Josef in hand they began to think of just how they'll stop the Prophecies from taking place.

And so when they got back to Falmart the group had a big discussion about it. Josef who was more then worried about the Kovenant Colony wanted to stage of Coup before Zorzal could take power.

However Pina disagreed with Josef for such an act would be dishonorable.

However Josef would still prefer to end this as quickly as humanely possible. And so Josef proposed a Plan so as to hasten the pace of the objective as Josef was impatient enough to rush in if he needs to he doesn't want to see the Kovenant Colony in Falmart be consumed by war between the empire and JSDF.

Pina and Josef would talk to Evercati and there they would try and convince him to aid in there plight to Save Falmart.

While Gerhard and the others go to change the fate of the Gate.

And to do that Gerhard went off to enlist the aid of the Wiking Brothers.

As Gerhard drove through the roads he came across the Wiking Brothers with a detachment of Palantina Guardsmen.

Johann Wiking gave a letter to a fellow Kovenant Palantina Guard Officer and said " I trust you can give this to our Parents Phoebe and Oscar Wiking. I'm sure there more then worried about there children. "

he then gave the letter to the Palantina Guard Officer and he saluted and delivered it.

George Wiking was reading up on Recently delivered Reports about the Saderan Empire, it was his duty to check up on reports.

Otto Wiking out of pure boredom tinkered around with an Kovenant Military issue STG he had brought with him.

The Wikings weren't expecting such a detour nor were they expecting to be transferred to Evercati's command so suddenly but alas it was a temporary duty. And the 3 Brothers hoped to return to Ostland.

Johann Wiking Stood and inspected the men who were put under his command. He was pleased to work beside the Palantina Guard and he and his brothers were more happy concidering the unit assigned to them was Palantina Company Wiking, men whom the Wikings knew and trusted after years of service in the Kovenant Province of Ostland.

" My God... "
George Wiking said as he read the Reports on the Saderan Empire.

Johann Wiking looked at him
" What is it George ? "

George Wiking replies
" the Empire isn't really...Diplomatic, from what this reports are saying they would rather enslave the next batch of people they see. "

Otto Wiking who was tinkering with his STG then said to them
" And Evercati still wants to talk with them ? After his read the reports ? "

Johann Wiking replied
" Evercati is a Pacifict, but his also a Kovenant Military Officer. I'm sure he knows what his Doing. "

Just then Gerhard drove up to them and hunked the Horn of his Car. The Palantina Guards went up and stopped Gerhard.

However Johann said
" Stand down. " he and his brothers then approached Gerhard and Gerhard said
" Hauptmann Johann Wiking, we may have a problem it's Important and I think the Kovenant needs to act on it. "

The Wikings look at each other in confusion and Johann asked him
" What is it Herr Gerhard ? "

Gerhard said to them
" It's about the meeting with the Saderan Emperor, Evercati is in very real danger at the event and the Saderan Emperor Molt will be poisoned at the Ceremony Tommorow, It is very important that Evercati should know this. "

The Palantina Guards Appeared speechless and they're ferosious Loyalty to the Kovenant kicks in as each one was willing to die to keep the Reichskommisar Safe if need be.

The Wiking Brothers and Gerhard exchanged details of the plots againts Emperor Molt and Gerhard revealed it to be Prince Zorzal and as Proof Gerhard presented the Wikings with a letter from Zorzal's room in the imperial capital that he took when they were leaving.

The Wikings not wanting  Reichskommisar Evercati to Die and concidered about the Kovenant Colonies here in Falmart. Agreed to assist Gerhard.

" Otto, prepare the staff car. George get your Bolt Luger and be ready for anything. " Said Johann Wiking.

As Otto started the Car, Gerhard snapped a Picture and started his own vehicle up.

Johann Wiking said
" Palantina Company Wiking and Volkssturm ! We march to outskirts of the Imperial Capital!"