Chapter 14 : The Wiking Brothers

Meanwhile on Gerhard's homeworld Munich. A Kovenant Wehrmacht Staff car drove from the space port to the Munich Times Headquarters.

In that Kovenant army Staff car were 3 people.

Johann Wiking, Otto Wiking, and There little Brother George Wiking. The 3 Wiking brothers.

Otto was driving down the street
" Johann, Why are we meeting with this Gerhard again ? "

Otto then took a right into a small road branching off from the rest of the road way, and Otto stopped the Staff Car.

The 3 Wiking Brothers then get off there Staff Car.

Johann Wiking was eldest of the Wiking Brothers, and at the rank of Hauptmann. And his uniform reflects his status within the Kovenant Palantina Guards.
The Palantina Guards being
The elite of the Kovenant army.

Johann Wiking put on his Trench coat and looked at his Brother Otto Wiking.

" Who's a good little Dog ? You are. Hehe. " said Otto as he was playing around with a stray dog from the streets he had so recently just found.

" Otto ! " shouted Johann.

Otto Wiking then looked upon Johann and gave a little laugh.
" Ja Ja, don't worry. I know why we came here we were invited in our free time correct ? " he asked.

" Your absolutely right my dear brother, And it would have been rude for officers of the Kovenant army to refuse an invitation. " said Johann with a smile.
" Don't worry we'll get back to Ostland after this. "

" Danke Johann. " Otto said to his Brother. " And where did Willie and Tranch Ran of to ? "

Then the youngest of the Wikings
George Wiking came in and said
" Oh, you know those two once they see a bar with beer they could " Liberate " they take there time inside of it. " he then giggled at the thought.

Johann smiled while Otto laughed out loud after knowing those two for so long.

George Wiking was from the intelligence branch of the Kovenant Army : the Wehrmacht. And through luck was assigned to his two brothers. Much to George's delight. He earned himself an Iron Cross the highest military award the Kovenant could give its soldiers.

" George your the intelligence Officer. What do you know about the province were currently in ?"

Said Otto.

George replied
" We're in Reichskommisariot Nordland, a frontier province. We own most of the world except for one planet that is controlled by the Kingdoms of Nordland. Our Allies and a medieval like society that somehow held out againts Ork Waaaaghs for Generations. "

" Ah, I see you've done your Homework !😀 " Said Otto in an enthusiastic way, trying to support his younger brother who has only until now become an intelligence officer.

" Nein, Please its only my Duty Otto really you don't need to Glorify me. " Replied George.

" Otto has a point George. " Johann said " You've been very dedicated to your assignment. And I'm proud of you we all are
Mother, Father. Me and Otto. "

" Y-you really mean that Big Brother ? " Asked George.

Johann Wiking looked at George and he said to him " Of Course I am George, don't worry no matter what happens me and Otto are here for you. "

Johann Extended his arm

" Wikings Find A Way. "

Then it was followed by Otto
" Wikings Find A Way. "

Then George smiled and did the same and as he looked upon his brothers he said to them :
" Wikings Find A Way. "

Then Johann reached for a Compartment in the Staff car and pulled out a Camera. " Now who wants a Wiking Brother Photo?"

The 3 of them take a picture of themselves in Munich. And placed it within a Frame to bring back home to Ostland. Then Otto Wiking knocked on the Door to Munich Times. But no response.

Otto knocks again maybe they just didn't hear him knocking. But again no answer.

" Hello ? Is anyone there ? " said Otto as he knocked even harder.
" It's us the Wiking Brothers, you wanted to meet with us ? "

" Maybe herr Gerhard isn't here. Maybe his at home. " Said George.

" Nein, Herr Gerhard sent an invitation to us based on the Portfolio on him from the Kovenant intelligence services
He never missed a single one. "
Johann Replied.

" Then why isn't he here ? " asked Otto looking at Johann.

" Who knows you two maybe his Sick, maybe there's an emergency. " Reasoned George.

Otto Replied
" Ja, you are right. Johann his house is nearby maybe we should go check on Herr Gerhard something bad might have happened to him. "

Johann nodded
" Good Idea, I Agree Then let's investigate. "

They got unto there staff car and drove off into the main streets to find Gerhard