Chapter 26 : Prophecies.

Gerhard and the Oracle continued to look at each other and Gerhard Nodded he then turned to Pina and the others and he said to them " Princess Pina don't be afraid, this is the Oracle he may look like a monster of Lovecraftian origin by I assure you his just an oracle who can tell us about the fate of Falmart. "

Princess Pina was shaken
" So you took us here just to learn the fate of our World ? "

Gerhard replied
" Yes, I've been meaning to bring you here ever since I went to Rondol and pieced this story togheter. "

Pina and the others then looked at each other with uncertainty all except Lelei as she was curious to know the fate of Falmart.

Gerhard turned around and faced the Oracle ones again and he asked him " Can you tell us what will happen to Falmart in the near future ? "

The Oracle looked out upon the night sky as if looking upon them to attain the very Prophecies whom he gave to the people who visit him for such knowledge.

The Oracle then turned to Itami " There shall be a day, where the Greed of a single man would cause him to take action not knowing of the world beyond this one.

He seeks to ascertain the cosmic Gate way that bridges the two realms between the Black seas of infinite Space and Time. And if he shall not have his way, then he will ensure no man shall follow in his footsteps. For he believes that only they should have a place amongst this stars."

Gerhard quickly realized
" Itami do you remember when you mentioned there are others ?"

Itami was confused by the statement of the Oracle, he thought for second then it hit him The Gate, other countries want to Sabotage the Gate.

The Oracle Said to Itami
" Your interpretation of my Prophecy is correct, men from another country known as China shall come to seize the Gate for themselves. "

Itami's mind raced
" So your telling me China wants To Sabotage the Gate !? "

" I'm afraid so... "
Said the Oracle. As he looked at itami.

The Oracle said " However, time remains. The Prophecy may yet be Prevented."

He then lowered his head " You can stop the Prophecy from happening IF your countrymen desire to keep your only link to Falmart "

Itami said
" OK... I understand. " he then looked at Gerhard and he said
" Thanks for bringing me here. We gotta tell Hazama or someone about this before it's too late. "

Gerhard said
" I Agree, and we'll do that "

Lelei who wanted to known more about her fate she asked
" Excuse me Oracle, I would like to know more about my Fate. "

The Oracle then looked at Her, as if Examing her, eyes Glowing a Bright Red.

" No one in the Imperial Capital would've believed that a young lady such as yourself could contribute to the task of slaying the flame Dragon.

And Now, a Fool who's mind is immeasurably inferior to ours regarded your deeds with Ragefull eyes, and slowly but surely he drew his hand againts you. " The Oracle said.

Lelei was standing there trying to make sense of the Prophecy. Then it hit her, she casted a spell that helped brought down the Flame Dragon. It didn't kill it for the Wikings killed that beast. But if her tale went around then most certainly it would've reached the imperial capital.

Lelei now knew her life was in Danger she looked at Gerhard
" Gerhard, thank you. But now I'm in danger. "

Josef who was trying to keep her in good spirits said " Don't worry, I'm sure we can help you. Me and Gerhard know a thing or two about assassins... Or atleast I know based on the books I've read. "

Lelei then asked
" Who ordered my death oh great Oracle ? "

The Oracle replied
" A Prince by the name of Zorzal ordered your assassination and he is the one whom I have so recently talked about, your Fate can be stopped. For someone will kill him. "

Everyone was shocked, even Gerhard and Josef. And as for Pina she now feared.

Princess Pina asked with Dread.
" W-what is to be Zorzal's Fate, what will he do in the future ? "

The Oracle then stood, revealing that he was taller then the mountains on this world. He then raised his hand upon the waves.

The Oracle said.
" Your Brother shall herald the end of your country, and bring death and unimaginable suffering to your people.

He will seize the throne for himself and use the Empire's remaining strength to fight a war which he cannot understand.

He shall bring his own kingdom to its knees, but it may yet be prevented. For someone shall kill him when he least expects it to happen. "

Princess Pina began to think, if it came true then he must be stopped she knew Zorzal he was beyond the word Idiot if so then he must be put down, if it meant saving her realm then so be it.

Princess Pina then asked
" Who shall be the one to kill him ? "

The Oracle simply said
" Beware the age of 33. " indicating who shall be the one to kill him by his age.

The Oracle then turned to Rory
" Rory Mercury, you're fate has been written, you will shed that shell of flesh and you will transcend into God Hood.

And you will let no one stand in the path of your destiny. "

Rory smiled her ascention has been assured by Prophecy and she was satisfied and didn't want to ask more.

Tuka then asked
" Ummm. Excuse me, but... What will happen after all of that ? "

The Oracle ones more looked at the Stars and he then looked at the elf who was nervous about his appearance.

And The Oracle said to her
" No one would've believed in the Possibility of Life on other Planets.

And yet minds immeasurably superior to ours, regard your world with envious eyes.

And slowly and surely they drew they plans againts us. "

Everyone was taken away by what he said, and the Oracle confirmed a Swarm of Bugs shall come upon Falmart to take it as there own.

The Group looked now upon there fates and they knew what to do and as they were leaving for Falmart. The Oracle sunk back into the waves and bid  them farewell. As they return from where they came from

The Group along with Gerhard and Josef made ready to change the Fates of so many people.