Chapter 15 : Wiking Brothers Part 2

As Otto drove down the Road to Gerhard's House, Johann Wiking Stood up looking around at the scenery of this world.

George Wiking reads a report and he says : " Oh Ja, I forgot to mention. Gerhard has a brother here Josef Meyer is his name."

" Well good to know George, Johann should we pay Josef a Visit ? " Said Otto " He might know what happened to Gerhard"

" Don't rush ahead Otto, asking Josef is a secondary objective right now our priority is to find Herr Gerhard in his home " Johann Said.

Johann then spotted something
" Halt ! " he said to Otto, and He stopped the Car.

Johann looks at a large group of local Volkssturm soldiers, all of whom are armed with Energy Rifles and Meltafausts.

" Volkssturm ! " Shouted Johann to them.

The 34 Volkssturm soldiers rushed up to Johann and Saluted
" Bürgersoldaten ! Was sind Ihre Befehle, Hauptmann ? "

Translation :
Citizen soldiers ! What are your orders Captain ?

Johann Wiking Stood up and said
" Ich bin Kapitän Johann Wiking, Anführer der Palantina-Wachkompanie Wiking. Abteilung Ostland. "

Translation :
I am Captain Johann Wiking, leader of palantina guard company Wiking. Division Ostland. 

The Volkssturm stood straight up in attention awaiting Johann's Command.

Johann Wiking said

" Ready yourselves Volkssturm. We might have a situation to contend with ready your Meltafausts and Rifles were going to search for a man named
Gerhard ! "

" Ja Kommendant ! " the Volkssturm soldiers responded.
Otto Wiking then honked the horn of the staff car signalling Johann to climb back into the car.

Johann Wiking then looked to his back to the 34 Volkssturm soldiers and he says to them
" Volkssturm line up in rank and file and prepare march ! "

Otto Wiking began to drive in a slow pace as the Volkssturm troops followed them at a steady marching pace.

As Otto drove he asked
" Was bringing the Local Volkssturm really necessary Johann ? " he said as he drove and the Volkssturm followed up in a steady marching pace.

George Wiking who was sitting in the back responded " It doesn't hurt to be prepared Otto, who knows there might be something going on we just don't know about and we might need the Volkssturm in case. "

Johann Wiking looked at Otto and smiled then he lookef at Otto
" George is right my dear brother. Our little brother is learning fast ! " he said in a cheery tone and manner.

The Wikings finally make it to Gerhard's home it wasn't too far away from Gerhard's business at Munich Times Headquarters.

Just then another vehicle came up next to the Wiking Staff Car.
It was a Kovenant Army issue Bike with a side car.

And from that Bike one Kovenant soldier and one Kovenant Wehrmacht officer come up

To The Wikings.

" Herr Johann, come with us! " the Kovenant officer said.
" Reichskommisar Evercati wants to see you "

Johann Wiking nods. He looks at George and he asks " Who is the Reichskommisar of Nordland George ? "

George replies
" Reichskommisar Evercati, his Kovenant Wehrmacht and was able to rule over this province as he saw fit for its defence. "

Johann Wiking Nods and orders the Volkssturm to follow them to Reichskommisar Evercati. He might know what's going on.

( Falmart. )

Gerhard drove back to the JSDF Base at Alnus, it has taken him a few hours to get back to the JSDF Base. But Gerhard made it

But as he did Gerhard noticed Itami was getting ready to leave with the Others. Curious Gerhard drove up to them and he got out of his car " Going somewhere Itami ? "

Itami said
" Oh hey Gerhard, yeah we're going... Somewhere. "

" Is there something wrong itami ? " asked Gerhard.

Itami asked Gerhard a question
" Gerhard, have you ever seen... A dragon on the way back here ? "

" Dragons don't come this far out as far as I know. " says Gerhard.

" Well we're going on a trip to the imperial capital. To help resolve this war with the empire to get over this conflict and hi home."
Said Itami.

Gerhard looked at him and nodded, and Itami looked at him and said " Well... I'll leave you to your journalist hobby Gerhard."

But as Itami was walking away
Gerhard said " I'm coming too itami after all its an opportunity I'd hate to miss" he said, Gerhard then brought out a Meltafaust from his car.

A Meltafaust is a Panzerfaust with the killing power of a Melta Charge.

" This Meltafaust can kill Dragons. " Gerhard Said before putting the Meltafaust back in the trunk of the car.

With that being said Gerhard and Itami make there way to the imperial capital to attend the banquet held by Princess Pina.
And Gerhard would love the opportunity to be there.

Maybe even interview a few senators and praetorian guards.
To say Gerhard was pleased about this opportunity would be an understatement.

And Gerhard was ready for the occasion and he still had much in the way of weaponry to protect himself. And so they left for the imperial capital.