Chapter 11 : Misunderstanding.

Gerhard stood inside the Palace with the JSDF, after the deadly battle that had transpired mere moments ago the townsfolk and the Princess of Italica wished to give them proper compensation.

From what Gerhard Understood from an earlier visit to the Palace the current ruler of Italica was a 14 year old girl by the name of myui.

As Gerhard Stood There next to Lelei he listens in wit care, while also recording the entire interaction via a camera.

Hamilton read out loud a scroll
“ For helping defend Italica, we would like to give you fair and equal compensation. All flags are here by lifted. We will give a trader's tax exemption and trading rights within the city
And you will be protected. However we would like to make it clear that we possess the right to prisoners. ”

Lelei then Replied
“ We understand man power is needed for Italica's recovery however we want to make sure that the captives are to be treated well. ”

However Hamilton was confused and she asked the question
“ Treat Captives Well ? ”

Gerhard then stepped in saying
“ What she means is you treat them like how you would treat members of your family, more as a friend then an enemy. ”

“ Would Friends and relatives attack a Peaceful town, killing and looting without just cause!?”
Asked Hamilton.

Gerhard then defended himself
“ I'm not saying they didn't commit to doing some kind of sickening attack, all im saying is its a basic human right to the JSDF. You can't change that. ”

Hamilton fell back a little and nodded “ Farewell. ” she then continues reading the scroll
“ Now as for the withdrawal of troops in the city. ”

“ No objections as its been written. ” said Lelei.

This Confused Hamilton and she looked back at Princess Pina, who nodded at her in response.

“ Well then that concludes today's talks. ” Hamilton Said.
“ Sir do you have any demands ?”
She said to Gerhard.

And Garhard replied “ Well, if you want demands then I need some history Books of Falmart I want to know more about the Saderan empire and Falmart. ”

Hamilton Nodded and happily provided for Gerhard's books.

Later on they were on the move again with Gerhard closely following up behind them
But then as Gerhard was gazing across the fields of Falmart, he spotted Smoke clouds in the distance. Then the convoy stopped Gerhard Got out of his Car Luger Pistol in Hand and walked towards Itami

But when Gerhard Got there he found the JSDF already aiming there weapons and Itami was in peral, Gerhard knew what this was it was a complete misunderstanding on the princess's part.

Gerhard intervined and said to them “ You can't hurt him we have a treaty with your princess.”

Gerhard then proceeds to explain the current situation to them and he insisted they come along with them back to Italica to get this mess of a war sorted out but they refused to go with them.

By Gerhard insisted they come along after all the day is growing old by the minute and doesn't wish to be in a completely pointless battle. And to the interest of the rise knights
Gerhard had merit after all
They didn't need a fight at least not yet they needed the energy to reach Italica. And so reluctantly they came with them.

As they returned to Italica, Princess Pina was relieved yet angry at her knights fight nearly breaking the treaty in place.

Something that resulted in Pina's apologies for earlier and it even resulted in Bozes giving itami her body so as to be trully sorry for what they've done. But Gerhard discouraged her from doing so after all it was a mere misunderstanding and not an urgency that demands correction.

But when Pina heard the news that Gerhard and The JSDF are going to Japan to testify to the senate, she was terrified after all here was a people who can and would defeat them in mere moments. And so instead of staying she insisted on coming along with them to Japan.

Gerhard didn't really need to attend the Japanese Diet. But he was allowed to watch the diet take place, what Gerhard found interesting is that Immortality also existed in this world as Rory claimed that she was 900 plus years of age.

This revelation didn't really surprise Gerhard, as there were devices using Phychic Powers making you immortal in his world.

And so they were off but before they went off to Japan, Gerhard explained to the Girls, Pina and her accompanying Knight the politics of the modern world.
Which was vastly different from the politics of Falmart.

As they finally made it to Japan the Girls and Pina were shocked at Japan, all except Gerhard as he knew Buildings like this exist.

The Diet won't be due until Later in the evening, so Gerhard said to Itami he would be going around the city and he'll meet up with them later on when the diet is on only linking up again when they Ate a Japanese restaurant. Gerhard always enjoined new tastes and so did the Princess and her companion.

As Gerhard was out exploring Tokeo he didn't stand out from everyone else due to his Coat, but His Car got the attention of a few Old people who approved of Gerhard's classic car.

Gerhard took this as an opportunity to get his journalism up and so he continued to take photos and even got a fare few interviews with older Japanese folks. Then the diet came.

Gerhard was Watching, he wasn't needed to testify but he was given permission to watch with other journalists of his field. That day was interesting for the world. As now they know the existence of Demi Gods. Rory and Lelei were interesting but Tuka was a true shining becon for the Japanese.

And a Japanese Politician was taken completely by surprise with Rory. Who defended the JSDF actions, which Gerhard could understand after all how was one gonna kill a Dragon when you know next to nothing about said world except that you were attacked by the inhabitants.

And when the diet was over Gerhard continued to explore the country of Japan.