Chapter 30 : This Is Not A Bug Hive mind, We Have Guns So We're Incharge.

At last the Kovenant Imperial defenses are done, the fields of Falmart Mostly in the areas of Kovenant influence and holdings are litterred Kovenant fortresses and large defensive positions.

Volkssturm soldiers mostly from the Kovenant Colonists from the Falmart colony all of whom are armed and ready to fight for Kaiserreich and Empire.

Imperial Kovenant army Soldiers also began to take positions in the defensive lines and fortresses ready to hold out till death if they must. Bringing with them many exotic and more powerful but common weaponry such a weapon would the MG56 machine gun which can fire bullets that make most enemy armor useless.

3 Divisions of The Palantina Guard also which accounted for over 70.000 men per Division also took part in the defence of the imperial colonies in Falmart. Taking with there iconic uniforms and the such as well as many of the Kovenant's greatest machines of war.

Such as the " King Frederick." super heavy prussian tank with a massive Plasma cannon capable of Destroying hundreds of enemy tanks while also being armed with dozens of overlapping Gun ports alongside heavy armor that would make a near unstoppable monster, this was the Baneblade of the Kovenant Empire.

Gerhard was at one of the super fortresses that were in Kovenant Falmart. The imperial Kovenant banner flew high and mighty amist that winds, reminding all troops present of there duty.

As the Kovenant forces prepare for the battle to come Gerhard snapped a photo then wrote on his Journel the following words :

I do not know how well this fight will go if the enemy is truly numberless as the Oracle says then I can hope that our tactics and methods will help us to achieve the best possible victory and we can return home ones again. I want to just get this documentation of Falmart done and return to Munich. For the end even a journalist must put down his pen and paper to rest inside his house to rest and recuperate but I must tell you all that this may be the final entry log before I return to Munich.

If there's anyone who will read this journal then I would like you readers to know that I appreciate you and others for reading this documentary, for even if you are a soldier or a simple man who have been following this story through I can rest easy knowing other know what I have put into this story I wish you well. "

Gerhard closed his Journal and put it inside his Coat he then joined Josef who was armed with his MP50. He loaded his Rifle and took a deep breath looking at the sunset.

" Thank you for being here Josef" Said Gerhard.

And josef replied
" Always a pleasure Brother, always a pleasure. "

Then the air raid siren began to sound and the 2 brothers took positions on a wall with firing platforms with other Volkssturm and Imperial soldiers and they awaited an all out assault to begin.

Pina had evacuated her people across the sea not too long ago with her remaining Legions as there protectors. While the JSDF too prepared to defend alongside Kovenant forces.

Then reports from Kovenant Assault Drones picked an energy reading in a nearby town that had been long since evacuated.

One Kovenant Officer said
" Reichskommisar Evercati, we're peeking up energy readings from a nearby village. It's unstable and is morphing into a wormhole a sorts that seems stable enough to cross. Second Gate has been sighted and confirmed sir your orders ? "

Evercati nodded and replied
" Hold the Line until we have a firing solution for the V800s, Tech Priest Drogan do you have that V800 loaded and ready ? "

Tech Priest Drogan replied
" Yes, the warhead is loaded and ready however it will take sometime to get it to fire at the Gate without a proper firing mechanism in place. "

Evercati looked at him and he said " Tell me what kind of Bug do we face today, what kind of enemy ? For surely Drogan there are many varients. "

" Agreed. "
The Tech Priest said
" We face a foe that are reliant on overwhelming there foe, however unlike the swarm whom we face this foe is massively scaled down....they may yet be stopped. "

Evercati said
" Proceed tech priest Drogan. Tell all men to hold there lines to the Last and buy the Tech Priest enough time. "

The order was then given and the final battle was about to begin Evercati Said " and if we fall, we fall for the Kovenant. "