Chapter 19 : Murdering The Flame Dragon.

In the second Gate, the Wiking Brothers and there rescue force to find Gerhard arrives.

Standing from his Staff Car.
Johann Wiking looks out unto the green fields of this new world.

Johann Wiking says to his brothers : " This looks like our home doesn't it you two ? It looks like Ostland. "

George Wiking replies
" Yes, yes it does look like Ostland. "

Johann Wiking then gave a signal to the Volkssturm to line up in marching order and to get there Rank and File in order.

Johann Wiking then got off the Staff Car, he took a Rifle and surveyed the Area around them.

Johann Wiking looked at his sorroundings and he gazed upon the Planes.

" Something isn't right... "
Johann Said.

Otto and George look at him
" Why ? What is it Johann ? "
Asked Otto.

Johann Wiking then looks at his two brothers and he said to them
" Its Quiet...Too Quiet. " George looks at his surroundings " Not even Crickets... " He said.

Johann Wiking then walked over to the men with him, Kovenant Soldiers, 5 Ubersoldats, and men from the Volkssturm.

Johann Wiking said
" Kovenant Soldiers and Volkssturm, prepare to march ! "

The Volkssturm and Kovenant troops got into organised Formations. While the Ubersoldats performed Vanguard actions.

Johann Wiking then boarded his staff car and gave the signal to advance, and they march on into this new world.

( Elsewhere. )

It has been a day or two since Noriko's Liberation and he is in the caring hands of the JSDF.

In those days Gerhard has been working on editing the content  he took in the Special Region. Trying to make a news article ones he returns to Munich.

Just then as he was walking alone around the JSDF Base. He heard a conversation between Lord Duran and Itami.

Gerhard out of curiosity listened in to there conversation and Duran said the perhaps it is best that they kill the Flame Dragon.

Gerhard agreed, after all it was a plague upon this world its best to kill it to avenge the deaths of so many other victims of its wrath.
And Gerhard, the journalist he is would be delighted to help.

The Next morning Itami and the Girls are about to leave when suddenly Gerhard road up in his car.

Gerhard drove next to Itami
He lowered his window and said
" I heard what you were planning with the Flame Dragon. And I'm going to help. " Gerhard said.

Itami said
" Gerhard... That's a Flame Dragon are you sure you wanna go ? "

Gerhard answered
" Yes, I'm sure about it Itami. "

Itami accepts and all of them set out for the Flame Dragon. Days pass and Gerhard, Itami and the Girls traversed the lands Gerhard had an opportunity to think in the rain as they crossed the native state of Elbe.

Gerhard Knew and was even convinced that the Empire isn't going to last in the Turmoil of this pointless war.

Gerhard even remarked that this was is similar to the Emu War fought in the country once known as Australia. Although really this war is more bloody
Then that war ever could be.

Gerhard looked up in the Sky.
Then it hit him, the Oracle. The Oracle he had encountered can tell off Prophecies, Prophecies that can decide the fates of everything. All that is required is to ask him.

Perhaps after the Flame Dragon is dead then perhaps he could take the Girls, Itami and maybe even Princess Pina to the Oracle.
Perhaps he could get to know what is to become of them in the future.

This entire Elbe province even looks like the Oracle's world.

Only with the Towers and Ancient Ruins that he had associated with the Oracle
Gerhard would like to hear
What is to become of Falmart.

Soon after they arrive at the village of the Dark Elves, and ones More Gerhard took a Photo before taking out his Rifle.

As Yao went down to tell her people of there arrival Gerhard and the others admired the View.
Tuka asked why the Dark elves chose to live in this Place.

Just then Rory noticed some Dark Elves aiming at them demanding to know who they were.

Itami almost emmidiatelly raised his Hands in surrender, But Gerhard aimed his Rifle and was ready to pull the Trigger should the need to Fight arrive.

But hostilities were cut short when the Flame Dragon arrives on seen.

And soon fighting began, Gerhard and Itami opened fire aiming for the Eyes along with the Dark Elves.

But Gerhard only had 4 Armor piercing rounds left the only bullets he had that could damage the Flame Dragon.

Gerhard fired one of the four bullets and it hit the Dragon Destroying some of its Scales.
This gave Rory an opening to attack and she hit the Dragon with her Halberd. Only for her to be grabbed and thrown to the ground by the Flame Dragon.

Gerhard got to the trunk of his Car and he took out a deadly weapon, A MeltaFaust.

A Meltafaust is a Panzerfaust.
But it has a Melta Charge inside of the Warhead making it capable to Destroying almost enything it touches.

Gerhard Gave the Meltafaust to itami and explained how deadly it really is.

Itami then proceeds to give it over to Tuka, and he tries to make her fire the Meltafaust.
But when she did the Melta Warhead missed and the Dragon escaped. The Melta Warhead hit the Hills and the Melta Charge within exploded completely obliterating an Entire mountain to the point that it simply sunk in on itself.

But Gerhard.... He had hope....hope that they can destroy the Cursed beast and they can finally be at peace.