Chapter 21 : Gerhard's Brother.

As Gerhard explained to Itami and the team. And the Girls about his Nation.

Itami asked him
" You mentioned you have a Brother Right ? "

Gerhard replies
" That right Itami, his name is Josef he helps me run the family business we inherited when our father retired 2 years ago. "

" Well is he here ? "
Itami asked.

Then Lelei came and she said
" Gerhard I think I found something does this belong to someone you know ? " she then gave Gerhard a box of Cigarettes.

Gerhard took the Cigars and said
" Let me see, Bismark brand Cigarettes ? I wonder where they came from this are some quality cigars. "

" Maybe they could belong to those Wiking Brothers. " Lelei replied.

Gerhard answered
" Johann Wiking is Palantina Guard, the Palantina Guard arnt allowed to smoke, and Otto and George don't smoke as far as I know. "

Just then a man came up behind Gerhard, he wore a dark Vest with Suspender Pants and a white shirt with long white sleeves as he approached he said
" Gerhard ? "

Gerhard turned around and said
" Josef ? Why are you here !? "

" To find you of course ! " Josef said with a little annoyance.

" You went with the Volkssturm?" Asked Gerhard. And Josef replied yes.

Then Gerhard introduced Josef to the team, Gerhard introduced Itami and The Girls to Josef all of whom were curious as to what kind of man Josef Was as he was thrilled the meet them.

Then Gerhard introduced the Wiking Brothers.

Gerhard said
" Itami, Girls I'd like you to meet Hauptmann Johann Wiking, he and his brothers are from The Kovenant Palantina Guard. "

Johann Wiking looked at Itami for a moment, making him uncomfortable for a moment as he looked at him. In full Palantina Guard Uniform.

Johann Wiking approached and said " An Honor Herr Itami ! "

Johann then gave Itami a Salute placing his hand on his forehead

This caught Itami off guard
" Uh... Nice to meet you too. "
Johann Wiking nodded and looked at his men and he ordered them to secure the perimeter.

Gerhard whispered to Itami " He has two brothers, also from the Palantina Guard. Don't mistake them for Third Reich Soldiers, I know the history of your world, But Nazism doesn't exist in mine. You can call them Kovenant Imperial Soldiers of the Kaiserreich Kovenant. "

Itami nodded. And the 2 other Wiking Brothers came.

Otto Wiking came and he said
" A pleasure to meet new faces "
He then shook Itami's hand and he shook the Girls hands as well greeting them with a Friendly Otto Wiking smile.

And George Wiking was introduced he smiled and tried to make a good lasting impression on them " Hello, I'm George Wiking and it's a pleasure to meet you all ! " he said in a cheery tone. Making the Girls smile at his almost childish way of introducing himself.

The Wikings were Calm and Nice to them. At least Itami knew Gerhard's " Kaiserreich Kovenant "  has more in common with World War 1 Germany then World War 2 Germany.

A mere few minutes after the Flame Dragon was slain, a JSDF task force arrives with Itami approaching them and telling them off what happened.

The Volkssturm inside prepare themselves in case of a Firefight. The Palantina Guard and Imperial Kovenant Soldiers also loading there weapons.

Soon after one brave Kovenant Imperial Army soldier volunteered to move out into the open and reveal himself to JSDF troops with no weapons. Lowering down his Energy Rifle.

Some Kovenant soldiers looked at him as this brave Kovenant Imperial Army soldier exited the cave.

One even said to his friend.
" Nein Joachim ! "

But the Kovenant Imperial Army soldier pressed on anyway without an Energy Rifle or Dagger to protect himself.

" Don't shoot, I'm unarmed ! " he said.

This caught the attention of JSDF troops and they were shocked to see the Kovenant Imperial Army soldier raising his hands in air slowly approaching them.

" I mean you Japanese soldiers no harm ! " he said.

In the Cave the Wikings and there soldiers watched with anticipation.

The JSDF troops were confused and Itami explained that this were soldiers from the Kaiserreich Kovenant Empire. He also explained they are from a branch of the Kovenant Wehrmacht known as the Imperial Kovenant army.

Soon after the Kovenant soldiers inside the Cave, including the Palantina Guards the Volkssturm and the Wikings revealed themselves.

What would then happen next was a massive cultural interchange. With both sides spending the rest of the day getting to know one another's worlds.

Even the Wikings talked with a few JSDF troops.

The JSDF were shocked to know the Kovenant was an empire of a Million Different worlds, and like The Imperium of man in 40k are fighting wars on all fronts. Againts Red Scarves, Deathmacht, Orks and more.

But what really interested the JSDF was the Kovenant Weaponry and technology.

The Imperial Kovenant Soldiers demonstrated the Power of there Energy Rifle by shooting a rock the Plasma Bolt destroyed it in a single shot. While the Volkssturm and Palantina Guard did the same.

To charge there weapons the Imperial Kovenant troops used a Energy generator on there Packs to charge there weapons should the need arise, a Concept which impressed the JSDF to no end.

Gerhard even took a picture of JSDF troops and a group of Kovenant Imperial Engineers.

Gerhard would also document this moment calling it a massive cultural interchange of worlds.