Chapter 23 : The World Of Munich.

Gerhard made preparations to return to Munich, and from Munich he plans to take Itami, Princess Pina and the Girls to meet someone who can tell them what is to happen in the near Future.

Gerhard asked his brother Josef
" Josef, Can you fly the old ship you have ? "

" Of Course, I still have a license to pilot the thing after all. " Josef Said. " I'll go prepare the old Girl"
Josef then took his car and drove back to the other side of the Gate.

Gerhard also went into his Car and he drove to the JSDF Base and there he found Itami. He said to him and the Girls

" Itami, Rory, Lelei all of you can you come with me to my world ? I need to show you something. " Gerhard Said.

Rory was intrigued, Lelei was curious she asked Gerhard
" What is it Gerhard ? "

Gerhard responded
" It's the Oracle, I'm going to take you there because I think it's important for you to know what will happen in Falmart in the near future. "

Itami responded
" Oh, so like... A Phycic ? "

Gerhard replied
" No, it's something else but he knows everything that's gonna happen in the near future. "

Soon after the girls and Itami agreed to go with Gerhard, and they drove to the imperial capital to asked Princess Pina to go with them after some convincing from Gerhard Pina agreed to come along with them.

As they reached the other side of the Second Gate, Itami and the Girls and even Princess Pina was stunned by the elegant beauty of Gerhard's homeworld Munich.

It has towers to high it peirced the clouds above. It was beautiful even Itami was taken away about how advanced the Kovenant really is.

Gerhard drove past many buildings and Roads until he reached his Apartment that he and His brother Josef have been renting.

Gerhard said to them
" Welcome to my Homeworld  Munich, this is one planet amongst Thousands of other Planets in Reichskommisar Nordland. "

Everyone was stunned at what he just said.

Gerhard continues by saying
" Reichskommisar Nordland is overseen by Reichskommisariot Evercati, this province serves as a Border Province thus it is heavily armed and ready for war. "

" War againts your enemies ? "
Lelei asked.

And Gerhard nodded and he said
" Yes, and believe it or not Nordland is Subdivided into two parts, Reichskommisar Norskans ruled over by my Nation the Kovenant and the other part is a a Small Planet ruled over by long time Kovenant Allies the Kingdoms of Nordland. "

Gerhard went on to explain that the Kingdoms of Nordland was a completely independent and seperate entity from The Kovenant but who have since there Arrival in Nordland have been holding Back Ork Waaaagh after Ork Waaaagh.

Gerhard then asked them if they wanted to spend the night in his Home. And they accepted for they wanted to know more about Gerhard's world.

Gerhard explained that Munich was a relatively safe world, but it has seen the face of war Gerhard told them that Munich was attacked 3 Times over by Red Scarves.

Gerhard and Josef volunteered all 3 times to defend there homes and property. And as he was explaining those 3 times the Red Scarves tried to take this world Rory using her Demi Goddess abilities looked into Gerhard's memories.

Rory looked around her and she saw that Munich was in ruins the ones beautiful City has been reduced to shambling Ruins.

It was there she saw Gerhard and what appears to be a Kovenant Soldier teaching him how to use what will soon becond his Rifle.

Josef was also there but he had a different Gun it appeared to be an assault Rifle of sorts.

What Josef was Weilding is the Kovenant MP50, a deadly submachine gun type weapon that was designed to peirce through armor to kill the enemy.

Josef said to Gerhard

" A Volkssturm Mauser Rifle ? Why not use an MP50 Gerhard. "

Gerhard replied
" Because it's easier to get your hands on and besides it can be loaded with specialised bullets for different roles such as Armor Peircing for example. "

Josef said
" Well make your shots Count, because the Damn Red Scarves will... The God Damn Traitors. "

Gerhard then said to him
" Hey, don't worry we'll get through this next one. We've been through this 2 times already we know where to hit and what to shot at so don't worry... I'll always be beside you"

"... Thank you Gerhard. "
Josef Said, then the 2 join the rest of the Volkssturm soldiers.

As Rory was taken back to Reality she Found Josef and Gerhard conversing with each other. She listened in and they were talking about meeting with this so called Oracle. But she was intrigued by Gerhard and Josef and so she was patient to meet with the so called Oracle.