Chapter 22 : Kovenant Imperial Interests.

As news spreads to the JSDF and the world of the Kovenant presence in Falmart. News was hungry to get more information regarding the Kovenant.

As itami reported that the Kovenant wants to claim parts of Falmart for a newly made Kovenant Colony. And to establish facilities in the sorrounding area to compensate and Facilitate Kovenant Imperial Ambitions.

Itami also claimed that the Kovenant's Gate in deep in the Elbe Province, and they've already established a base of operations, taking advantage of the weakened Elbe Province to established Kovenant influence without a Fight. But they've treated the Locals with Care and getting rid of criminals.

Even now Kovenant Tech Priests explore Falmart interacting with both the empire Citizens in the Area and the dark elves living in the area.

Giselle tried to take Rory when she could but Kovenant Ubersoldats with there Space Marine like strength managed to kill her dragons and drive her off.

Meanwhile back in Reichskommisar Nordland, Evercati was happy to know the Wiking made it through and are already making peaceful ties with the Locals in the Area.

The Fire Dragon nest has been converted into a Kovenant Military base, enough to hold entire Armies worth of weapons and supplies. As well as extention facilities that serve as housing for the assigned 70.000 strong Kovenant Imperial Garrison.

Kovenant Tech Priests already explore Falmart, the locals were both curious and scared at the Tech Priests and there machines Bodies as they walked around to explore the area.

As The Kovenant Tech Priests learn more about the area from the Locals they reported back both The Wikings and Evercati.

And so Evercati decided to travel to Falmart Himself. Taking a staff Car to the other side Gate.

Evercati smiled as he was meet by cheering Kovenant Colonists and the Supportive people who have taken refugee with the Kovenant forces in the area and have mingled well with the Kovenant citizens.

Tech Priest Drogan, the high ranking Kovenant Tech Priest who had served by the side of Evercati for 2 standard centuries also came along to assist Reichskommisariot Evercati in however and any way the Order of Tech Priests can.

Tech Priest Drogan was recommended to Reichskommisariot Evercati for his acceptional Service, and has been working with him for 2 Standard Centuries.

Evercati was then led to a nice and comfortable hotel, where The JSDF alongside a few  representatives from Earth are scheduled to meet with Evercati.

When General Hazama saw Evercati and Tech Priest Drogan he was interested at Drogan as a Tech Priest. But Evercati was shockingly Handsome blonde hair, blue eyes and a fine face to go with it.

When time came for the meeting the earth representatives were calmed and even charmed by Evercati's deposition and his charismatic calming character as he sat down for tea and talked  with them.

Tech Priest Drogan stayed out of the Talks and instead stood outside with the Wiking Brothers.

Evercati was a fine man, and it was there he explained some of  the History of the Kovenant Empire.

The Kovenant is an Empire of a Million Worlds, and naturally it had to have a massive military. With uncountable Trillions of men fighting in God Knows how many fronts across the vastness of the Galaxy.

Evercati told heroic tales of Kovenant Imperial Army Soldiers fighting countess foes, Orks, Red Scarves, Forsakened Ones. And many many more.

This takes came as a shock to the Representatives Of Earth as some were even Awed at the takes Evercati Told them and yet they had great respect for the brave soldiers fighting in those fronts as thanks to them the Kovenant existed.

Evercati enjoyed tea with the representatives of earth, and he told them of why he scheduled this meeting, it was to discuss the Kovenant's presence in this world they call Falmart.

When asked to be more specific Evercati told them of Kovenant Imperial Ambitions, and they wanted to set a large colony here with a garrison as well to help the locals as much as they can in whatever way possible.

Evercati promised them he is open to discussion on the matters such as Resources that the earth representatives may be interested in but until then they bid each other farewell.

As they leave Evercati calls for the Wiking Brothers, and Gerhard alongside Drogan for he shall need them for something important