Chapter 24 : The Oracle.

The Next Day Gerhard and Josef Prepares Breakfast for there guests.

Gerhard drank Coffee, and he loved it so very much he missed Coffee all to much when he was in Falmart. It was the one reason he managed to keep working even working overtime at certain points.

Josef Prepared, chocolate spread, cheeses, hams, salami, Schwarzwälder, and honey. Along with Sausages and what not to add variety to the meal.

Josef also prepared the main course, Bratwurst. What's more inseparable then Germans and Beer ? Josef's answer is Germans and there Bratwursts.

When Itami, the Girls and Princess Pina were called to Breakfast Josef and Gerhard greeted them with big Smiles. And they Ate Breakfast.

Princess Pina enjoyed the Chocolate Spreads and Cheeses the Josef had prepared.

And The Girls were delighted by the Delicious Food And Drink Josef and Gerhard made for them. Even Itami had a wonderful Morning.

Gerhard sat down next to Josef and Ate Salami with Sausages. As expected by Josef who was more then familiar with his Older Brother's daily diet and routine.

Josef had his daily meal as well. Then after Breakfast Gerhard told them that they would be visiting a World mostly unknown to the Rest of his Country.

" Its called : Majapahit, its a relatively safe world and unknown to the rest of the Kovenant and the Galaxy as a whole. " Said Gerhard.

Itami asked
" OK, so how do you get there ? "

" I have an old Void Capable Ship in a Hanger just a few blocks away from this building. " Said Josef.

Itami was stunned
" YOU HAVE A SPACE SHIP!? " he said in disbelief, and Josef laughed a little and he said
" Yes, indeed I Do mister Itami."

Itami had his mouth wide open and Josef laughed a little and he said in a jokingly hilarious form :
" Don't worry Herr Itami, I won't crash us into a mountain. Hehe. "

Josef wore his Usual attire, a White Shirt with a Grey Vest. And a black colored tie. This was Josef's everyday Clothing.

When Breakfast Ended, and the group departed for Josef's old Ship. The group got to admire Munich's beautiful land scapes as the elevator they were in wasn't placed inside of the Building.

Rather the elevator was outside the building itself, Sticking to the walls with strong railing and heavy duty Magnets. And the elevators themselves were made from glass, so imagine yourself descending hundreds of Floors while seeing the scenery of Munich.

When they finally reached the ground floor, Itami noticed it was 1940s in its interior design. With many people conversing with each other.

One group were even singing Happy Songs while drinking Cold Beer. And when they saw Gerhard they cheered him on even gave a him a Mug of Beer and they drank it all in one single gulp without even stopping.

" The People here in Munich sure love Beer. " Itami Said.

" I believe this is a normal occurance here, The Consumption of Beer it's normal in there world. " Lelei Replied upon observing the people.

Lelei upon observing the people and based on information from Gerhard she concluded that the people here on Munich were kind and Hard Working. And based on Gerhard's information they've been attacked 3 times in the past and yet the people here have retained there identity.

Soon after the group made there way towards the Hunger in which Josef's old Ship was stored in it lay within a wide open Platform that goes down for Miles and was used a Public Airport.

For added security, Gerhard took the liberty of buying the warehouse for the low low price of 70.000 Kovenant Units, Gerhard still hated spending that amount of Money, but Josef did use it often. And since its technically The property of Munich Times Gerhard's business no one bothered to keep an eye on the place.

Josef took the keys from his pocket and opened the Hanger Doors.

And there the group saw Josef's ship it was dusty, but otherwise still functioning to Kovenant Technical and technological Standards.

As they board the Ship, Josef Sat down and started the Engines, the Ship roared to life much to the discomfort and nervousness of Princess Pina.

And as they took off from the Runway, Josef checked in with Planetary Airtraffic Control informing them that they are to depart and soon were given approval.

Everyone sat down and strapped on there seat belts, as Josef's ship jumped into a Slip Space Portal to the World of Majapahit.