Chapter 2-

Chapter 2-

A/N Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Sara's Point Of View

"Shut up Marco" i replied still blushing lightly. He let  out a low chuckle and looked at me with a smirk. "Oh no you dont" i state before he has the chance to say anything. Erik raised his eyebrows at us and before i could reply Marco was halfway down the stairs, i turned and sprinted after him. As i got to the bottom step i dived on his back but being the athlete he is he caught me but carried on running towards the lounge. "Guys guess what i sa-" Marco was cut off when i shoved my hand over his mouth. Sven and İlkay sent us questioning looks, which made me smile sheepishly. All of a sudden i felt something wet hit my hand. "Ew! Did you just lick me?!" i exclaimed at Marco pulling my hand back and wiping it on his white shirt.He nodded happily and turned back to the guys still holding me on his back. "So as i was going to say-" he started but was once again cut off but this time by Erik, who came in and sat down in my place on the settee. Marco looked at me and saw me pout which made him chuckle. "Marco what you saw wasnt anything we just bumped into each other" Erik firmly stated and i nodded along with him. Marco rolled his eyes but let it go anyways. 

We were sat around watching a film when İlkay turned to me, "are you coming to the fun day taining tomorrow?" he asked unsure. I shrugged looking over to Marco, he had mentioned it before and had told me about how it was a day where some competition winners could join the first team in a tournament. Marco wanted me to sign up and join his team and i dont know what i replied with, it was ages ago that he asked. Marco met my gaze and nodded. "I guess thats a yes" i said turning back to İlkay. He nodded to himself before he spoke again, "who's team will you be on?" he asked and before i had the chance to reply Marco spoke up, "shes on mine" he firmly stated making all three guys nod and turn back on the tv. 

It wasnt long before the guys went home. After they had gone me and Marco just sat talking about anything and everything, it was pretty much like the old days where we would laugh about anything however small it was and to tell you the truth i had honestly missed this. I let out a yawn and Marco stood up, "come on Sary lets get you to bed you need to be fit for tomorrow" he said and i reached out my arms like a baby, yawning again. He chuckled and he turned everything off in the living room, before i knew it he had picked me up and was carrying me to bed. This is why i love this guy, obviously like a brother the other love for him would be ewww, anyways hes so sweet he only has the best interests at heart. 

I was woken up to Marco jumping on my bed "good morning" he said excitedly. I pulled my pillow over my face and mumbled "please go away i want to sleep". I heard him chuckle and i felt him stop jumping and heard the door shut. Wait he left me? yay! i pulled my head out and turned back onto my side cuddling up to my pillow. It had been no longer than about five minutes when i felt a hand on my leg and the next thing i know my butt had met the carpeted floor. "Ouch Marcy" i mumbled pouting up at him as he stood there in his training gear smirking down at me. "I got you an outfit ready for today" he stated pointing over to my desk where sure enough he had laid out an outfit that i could wear for when i play for his team today. I nodded and slowly got up, "Breakfast is ready downstairs, see you down there. oh and dont bother with a shower you can have one after the game, i know what you are like you wont have time for one now" he stated walking out of my door closing it behind him. I hmphed but did as he said, its true he knows i would take ages in the shower.

An hour later we pulled up in the car park of the training centre, "Ok Sary, just act calm please. Remember these are my friends" he explained slowly. I rolled my eyes, "wait you have friends?" i acted shocked and now it was his turn to roll his eyes we both chuckled and got out of the car. I followed Marco as he explained that there were four teams each would have a dressing room and there are only 5 on each team, the numbers didnt add up to me and then he went on to say that there are only 1 non footballer on each team and i nodded realising that i am now stuck with four other Dortmund players. We walked into our changing room and Marcos hands immediately went over my eyes. "Woah guys! i told you we had a lady in our team you cant just walk around like that!" he sharply stated and i couldnt help but giggle at his reaction. there was a response of a few "Sorry man" and in no time Marco removed his hands from my eyes. I looked around the changing room to see who the other players were. 'Team Marco' was Marco, me, Erik, Łukasz and Roman. I was more than happy to see we actually had a goalkeeper, because i normally get stuck in goal, which i hated. "Guys this is Sara, Shes awesome, so dont be afraid to use her in the game, she will be playing just behind me. Our lineup is Roman. Erik and Łukasz. Sara. Then me." he explained and we all nodded. I was already in my clothes so there was no need for me to change.