Chapter 9-

Chapter 9-

A/N Enjoy!

Sara's Point Of View

The day went fast after the incident with Erik and as soon as i had finished all my work i grabbed my bag and headed out of my office. I made my way to the elevator and down to the ground floor. As the elevator dinged i stepped out but walked into someone, "im so so- oh its only you" i stated but rolled my eyes noticing it was only Sven. He didnt say anything he just let out a big smile and pulled me in for a hug, "No sarcastic or flirty comeback?" i asked becoming suspicious with his behaviour. He laughed to himself and once again shook his head, before i could ask what was going on i had been picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder, on no do guys not realise you cant do this to a girl, let alone when she is wearing a skirt! Luckily i held it down so it still covered my bum, i looked down at the person to see it was Mats. I gasped, "Mats! What do you think you are doing! Put me down right now! I have to be somewhere!" i exclaimed. He turned his head looking up at me with a smug smile he stopped for a second putting his thumb up to Sven who was obviously apart of this plan, "Im afraid i can't put you down princess, its time for your initiation!" He explained and my eyes went wide. "No one mentioned this Mats! Ugh and to think i thought you were one of the nice ones!" i ranted and i stopped when i felt his shoulders shaking under my rib cage telling me that he was laughing. 

We passed a few people who all had big smiles on their faces, so they either knew about this initiation or this is a normal occurrence! "Tell me Mats is this how you normally pic up your ladies?" i asked and he burst out laughing. We walked out on to the pitch and i heard him whistle, what the hell is happening i mumbled to myself and i raised my head to see i was still facing the changing rooms, i could see Sven running down the corridor with a camera in his hand. Mats finally picked me up and put me back into my feet. "I don't need to do an initiation im not part of the team so i guess i will be going but thanks for that bye!" i quickly stated and before Mats could catch me i ran. I ran as fast as i could and i could tell the guys would catch me not to mention Sven was heading towards me. I stopped dead turning to my right to see the changing room, all of the guys were on the pitch werent they? I made a quick decision and just as Sven was about to reach me i dived into the changing room locking the door behind me. "Scheisse!" I heard him curse as his fists started hitting the door that my back was against. "Sara?" a familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts and my eyes widened when i saw a confused Marco standing in front of me. "You arent in on this plan are you?" i asked narrowing my eyes at him. Once again he looked confused so i continued to tell him what happened, he took a deep breath turning towards the showers "Erik!" he called and my eyes widened when i realised he was in the shower. Erik stuck his head around the corner to see what Marco wanted and his blue eyes widened a little when he saw me sat on the benches "hang on let me just get a towel" he muttered but we both heard him. 

The three of us had been sat on the benches for 5 minutes and our plan was made "ok lets go" Marco stated jumping up. He made his way to the door and was about to turn the lock when he turned back to us. "No funny business you two and Sara im only doing this because i love you anyone else i would make go out there and face it" i gave him a cheeky smile and he unlocked the door going out of it. Once the door had closed i locked it again and pressed my ear against it, "guys, what are you doing to Sara?" i heard him ask but after a while of him wanting to know the guys said no. I turned back to Erik who was now dressed but his hair still unstyled, "you ready?" I asked him letting out a giggle, i couldnt believe we was about to do this! He nodded and made his way over to the showers me following behind him. He climbed up on a bench and opened the window and i laughed when he stuck his head out of it, looking to see if anyone was coming. He turned to me "its all clear" he softly stated but the big smile on his face was telling me that he was finding this funny. I rolled my eyes and climbed up the bench and stuck my head out of the window. "You need a hand?" Erik asked and i shook my head. I pulled myself up laying on my front on the ledge and then pulled my legs around so i was hanging out of the window, pausing i said "Thanks Erik see you at 6!" his smile told me he was looking forward to it. I let myself drop landing behind the hedge, i was about to run for it when i heard voices. I stayed where i was and looked to see Pierre and Roman  walking to their cars. I waited until they were driving to the exit when i jumped out and ran as fast as i could to my car, jumping into it and quickly locking my doors behind me. Just as i had done that i looked up to see Mats and Sven running out of reception, i quickly drove and as i went past them i gave them a big smile and waved.