Chapter 16-

Chapter 16-

Erik's Pont Of View

I was really happy that Sara was getting on with everyone, i was sitting behind Thomas and Manu, next to Philipp and behind us were Lars and Sven. I saw Basti and Lukas go up and talk to Sara, who i know was joint responsible for the doodles on Thomas and Sven's face. I have to say i was proud of her she had fit right in with the lads and she had some guts to do that with in the first few hours of knowing everyone. I was more than happy when Manu shouted back to me saying he approved, not that it really mattered, i love Sara and wouldnt dump her just because someone wasnt too keen on her. I didnt realise i was staring till Philipp let out a chuckle making me snap out of my thoughts, "you really love her dont you?" he questioned but it sounded more like a statement. I smiled watching her joking about with Lukas and Basti, i turned back to Philipp nodding my head smiling brightly. "I haven't really met her but she seems nice, she has my respect for the flight!" he said laughing before carrying on, "I can tell she has made you happy too, she only has to look at you and your whole face lights up" he paused again and i blushed a little knowing he was right. "I heard you two talking yesterday before the game, the pep talk she gave you..." he trailed off and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I didnt want him thinking that i dont believe in myself, "from that little chat alone i can tell you mean everything to her. Look after her Erik, dont let her go, you two are good for each other" he simply stated then put his headphones back on and carried on reading his book. I nodded to myself more than to him i looked at her again I smiled to myself, knowing she was the one for me.

Sara's Point Of View

We arrived at the hotel and i was shocked to see how many people were there. There was paparazzi and fans all waiting to get a glimpse of the world champions. I became a little nervous not sure if i wanted to go through the crowd, the team stood up making their way slowly off the coach. "Stay with me and Erik you will be ok" Marco stated and i nodded a little wanted to change my mind and run home as i saw Mats disappear into the crowd. I followed Marco off the bus and turned to see Erik smile and wink at me, i turned looking where i was going and after a bit of pushing and shoving we made it into reception. Now feeling safe I went straight to the desk whilst the guys chatted and checked in, "If you would like to follow Miguel he will show you to your room" the teenager said gesturing to a man. Miguel looked about 26 and had brown mid-length hair, his brown eyes were glowing with an unknown emotion and i gave him a small smile telling him to wait a minute whilst i tell the guys i was going. 

I ran over to Erik tapping his shoulder to get his attention he turned to me a bright smile on his lips. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my lips, i kissed him back and we pulled away hearing a few guys whistle at us. I blushed and looked away, "im going up to my room to freshen up see you soon? If you need me im in room 203. I love you" i explained and he nodded repeating my room number, "I love you too" i kissed him once more and made my way back to Miguel who was waiting patiently. We both went to the elevator and i decided to make a little conversation, "how long have you been working here Miguel?" i asked curious and he turned to look at me. He scoffed at me and turned back to the front. I decided not to say anything else he obviously wasnt amused, the elevator dinged and Miguel walked out checking both ways, i followed him out and he led the way to my room. When we reached my door i looked at him "Thanks but i can take it from here" i said smiling a little. He laughed at me and gave me a look of disgust, "Shut the fuck up and open the door now" he demanded and my eyes went wide. I refused to open it thinking that he was going to attack me i would be in the hall and the guys would pass any minute. He snatched the keycard out of my hand and forced the door open, he threw my cases in the room and pushed me in after them, he entered the room then closed the door behind him locking it. "What are you doing?" i stuttered out starting to panic. He walked up to me and i noticed how tall he was "you will shut the fuck up and do as i say or you will die" he spat at me. All i could think was i hope Erik doesnt come here, i dont want him to get hurt.