Chapter 13-

Chapter 13-

A/N Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Erik's Point Of View

I smiled down at the girl that was cuddled up to my side, i felt guilty for springing this but my parents wanted to see the guys again because it had been a while since they had all seen each other. We had just said goodbye to Lars and Mario because they were going home tonight and now it was just me, Sara, my parents, Marco and Sven. I loved how well Sara got on with everyone, you can tell she's the type of person that gets on with everyone. I was a little worried at what Mario had said to her last night but whatever he said she must have brushed it off because she seemed ok and then this morning they were like friends. I smiled when i thought back to this morning, i loved the feeling of waking up with Sara wrapped up in my arms. I felt her snuggle a little closer to me and the smile on my face grew a little wider, i intertwined my fingers with hers and averted my attention back to what Marco was saying. I could stay like this forever, i thought to myself. I looked over to my parents to see them already looking at me. "What?" i asked looking at them suspiciously. They both turned to each other and smiled widely, I looked at Marco and he was doing the exact same. "What?" i asked again. "We asked if you was ready to head home but your mind was obviously else where and it doesnt take einstein to realise what you thinking about" My Mum replied still laughing a little her eyes flicked to Sara, the two of them smiled to each other happily and i was so happy that my Mum liked her. 

I felt Sara sit up and i went cold instantly, she turned to face me and i purposely gave her my puppy dog eyes. "Saraaaa?" i asked sweetly dragging out the a's and she giggled at me. I pulled her back for a cuddle so her back was to me, i leant down and whispered in her ear "come stay at mine?" She turned to me with raised eyebrows and i pouted again. "Sven are you staying here tonight?" she asked turning my attention to Sven. He looked to Marco who shrugged saying he didnt mind. "Yeah i will" he said and Sara turned back to me nodding. "Go pack a bag i will tell these" i whispered to her motioning to everyone. She nodded and took off up the stairs quickly, "Where's Sara gone?" Marco asked curious. I smiled and told them that Sara was staying at mine tonight and they all nodded and smiled apart from Marco. Within a short amount of time Sara came back down the stairs holding a small bag. "Ready?" i checked and she nodded walking over to Marco, she pulled him in for a hug, then she hugged Sven. "Night Guys i will see you tomorrow" she stated happily and they both said goodnight back. The rest of us all said goodbye and we made our way out the door just as i was about to shut it i felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see Marco looking at me, "you truly like her right?" he asked and i nodded muttering a 'more than you could believe'. He nodded letting go of my arm, he smiled again "drive safe, i will see you tomorrow" he said as i walked away. 

I parked the car on the drive to my fairly new house "this house is beautiful son!" I heard my Mum exclaim in the back of the car where she was sitting with Sara. The whole way home my Mum and Sara were talking non stop. They spoke about everything, even about their mutual crush on David Beckham! It made me laugh when my Mum said it because my Dad immediately rolled his eyes. I was so happy to know that my parents were still very much in love, i know hat when i get married i will love the woman as much as i can till the end. Just as i thought this i looked into the mirror and saw Sara smiling widely at me, i gave her a wink and then climbed out of the car along with the rest of my family. I walked to my door unlocking it, letting my parents in first then Sara. 

After showing my parents around my new house they were amazed. "Since when did you get such good taste?" My Dad asked shocked at the decorations.I looked over at Sara who was smiling proudly, she had noticed that i hadnt changed anything apart from my room. "Well you see this was actually Sara's Grandad's house" I stated happily and my parents both turned to look at Sara who met their looks with a big smile. "Really? That's amazing hunny!" My Mum said excitedly and my Dad nodded along with what she was saying. After telling them the whole story my parents decided that they were going to bed. 

Me and Sara were laying on the settee and she was telling me about things that she did when she was a little girl, it was making me laugh my head off when she was telling me what she thought of things and what she got up to. What i did pick up on was that she loved her parents very much but she was definitely a daddy's girl. "Once when i was a little girl i was playing in the street and a girl from a couple of houses away pulled my new bracellet and it broke" she started sadly burrying her face in my chest. "That wasnt very nice, what happened after that?" I asked intrigued to what she did back, she raised her head and looked straight into my eyes giggling slightly. "The onlything i thought of at the time, i cried and went running to Daddy" she let out another giggle and i had to laugh at the innocent face she was pulling. I cuddled her tighter, placing a kiss on the top of her head that was laying on my chest. "That doesnt surprise me! You were so cute as a little girl" i said happily staring up at the ceiling. I stoked her arm as i tried stopping my next thought from spilling out of my mouth. I wondered what our kids would look like? 

After a little while longer of talking we made our way up to my room, Sara used the bathroom first and i went in leaving her to change in my room. When i walked back into my room my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. "Sorry i forgot my pyjamas. Is it ok if i wear this?" she asked innocently pulling on my Dortmund shirt from last season. I nodded dumbly and she smiled happily she walked over to my bed climbing in and i shook my head clear from the thoughts that were clouding my mind, i couldn't forget about how long her tanned legs looked. I flicked the lights off and made my way over to my side of the bed, climbing in next to her. I pulled her so once again her head was laying on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her mingling our legs together. "You make my Jersey look perfect" I stated and i felt her giggle a little. "Wanna wear it to our next game?" I asked and i felt her smile widely. She moved her head so she could see me better. She leaned up placing a kiss on my lips, "Now that i would love to do Mr Durm" she winked and turned back so she was comfortably laying on my chest again. I smiled and cuddled up closer to her, i loved being this close to her. As fast as my feelings have arived i know that i wouldnt want to be without Sara, she makes me so happy. Could It Be too early to tell her i love her?