Chapter 12-

Chapter 12-

A/N Enjoy! Let me know what you think! 

Sara's Point Of View

I woke up snuggled up in Erik's arms, i laid looking at his peaceful sleeping face and smiled to myself. "You know you should stare at people its rude" Eriks sleepy voice said and im pretty sure i melted. I giggled blushing a little that he had caught me. "We should get up i have to go get Mama and Papa from the airport in an hour" he stated his eyes still shut as he pulled me in tighter for a cuddle. My eyes widened at what he had just said, his parents were coming to town? I ignored my thoughts and cuddled him more. Without warning my room door burst open and someone had dived on my bed, "What the hell?" i screamed as they landed on me and Erik. I looked down to see a big lump otherwise known as Sven laying on me with wide eyes, "oops sorry didnt realise Erik had stayed" he said apologetically. I bit my lip trying to not laugh at his facial expression. He got up gesturing to the door, "um i will...um... yeah...bye" he stuttered and ran out of my room faster than anyone could imagine. I turned to Erik to see him wide awake and laughing at what had just happened. 

I had just finished my shower after saying goodbye to Erik, who was running late to meet his parents claiming he would blame it on the traffic. I wasnt looking forward to heading downstairs and facing the guys because i knew Sven had most likely told them and they all probably thought something happened. I got dressed in my high waisted shorts and white shirt. I applied a light amount of make up and left my hair down curling it slightly but so it looked natural. I walked out on to the top step and paused when i saw someone standing on the bottom step, it looks like he was texting and i smirked to myself time for a bit of revenge i think. I ran down the stairs and jumped on his back surprising him making him drop his phone, it fell onto the rug which was lucky and i clung onto him as he started spinning around. "What is going on!" he exclaimed still spinning trying to make me fall off his back. "This is for ruining my morning wake up!" i shot back at him and he tried shrugging me off but i was clinging to him like a baby koala bear to a tree. "I have never met you before!" he said and he went into the kitchen, me still on his back and i immediately froze, finally understanding why he had reacted like that. "Sara? What are you doing clinging to him like that?" Sven asked innocently and i looked around to see Marco and Mats trying not to laugh their asses off. "Saying hi?" i innocently said jumping off the guys back. He turned to look at me and i could feel my face turn bright red, "Hi i am Sara, you must be Lars, the better twin. Sorry about early Sven didnt tell me you were coming so i thought you were him and yeah..." i trailed off, sneaking a glance over at Sven who pouted like a baby, but it soon turned into a smirk he raised his eyebrows at me but i turned back to Lars. "You must be Sara, its good to finally meet you and sorry for nearly killing you with dizziness" Lars apologised as well but pulled me in for a hug and i immediately liked him. He was just like Sven just less cheeky and mischievious and more normal? "Surprise!" Sven stated happily and within a little while we all burst out laughing. I honestly cant believe i did that to poor Lars what a greeting! 

We sat back having breakfast and Mario was staring at me I shot him a look and he looked down at his plate. "So Sara what are you doing today?" Sven asked and i turned to see him with a big smile on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him making Lars laugh, "she knows you too well man" he stated and Sven's eyebrows furrowed making looks sweet and innocent. "Im not doing anything today we all have the day off right?" i checked and i looked around to see everyone nodding. I turned back to Sven and he gave me a big smile, "good because we are having a twins and sister bonding day" he said happily and i shot a confused look to Lars who was mirroring Svens expression. I looked back to Sven obviously missing the point, "Basically you me and Lars are going out for the day" he said finishing his pancake and i have to say i was looking forward to today now, i mean theres never a bad day with Sven around.