Chapter 19-

Chapter 19- 

A/N So its the last chapter! Let me know what you thought of the story!

Sara's Point Of View

I have made my decision i am definitely going to Munich, im not sure how long for but i need a break. After talking a little more Marco came into my room, "Oh so this is where you are, i will leave you two to it" he stated wiggling his eyebrows.. I rolled my eyes knowing that he was drunk, i looked to Manu and smirked "Marco leave us alone please" i shooed him out of my room winking at him and Marco's eyes went wide. I turned to see Manu biting his lip trying not to laugh, after muttering a few sentences Marco ran down the stairs getting out of our way. "You do realise that he will tell everyone that we are um yeah..." Manu trailed off scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I laughed at the blush colouring his cheeks, "if you dont mind, let him, it will be the star of our new prank" i said giggling. I saw him thinking about it and he looked at me and smirked nodding his head. 

I woke up in my bed and Manu laying on the floor next to it, i quietly got up and made my way into my bathroom. I stopped when i heard someone outside of my door, i threw a pillow at Manu and he shot up, i gestured to the  bed and he got in pulling my blanket up to his chest. I opened the door to see Philipp standing there looking unsure. "Oh hi, sorry i was trying to remember which your room was" he said brightly and i could tell he didnt drink much last night. I raised an eyebrow at him and he started stuttering "I mean i was looking for Manu, not that i think anything is going on between you its just Marco said he saw you in here together last night" He finished taking a breath. I laughed a little to myself at his ranting it reminded me of Erik, my heart dropped at the thought of his name. I felt a pair of hands land on my hips and i looked behind me to see Manu standing there with no shirt on and let me tell you that was a sight. Just as he appeared Thomas, Mario and Basti walked up the stairs. They all looked at me and Manu with wide eyes,  "I told you Marco wouldnt lie!" Mario exclaimed making us all laugh and i looked up to see Manu wink at me smirking. 

Erik's Point Of View

I was sat in my car outside of Marco's house i decided i needed to apologise. I know Sven told me not to go near her but i have to do this i fucked up bad and im gonna try my best to make everything right, to make her happy even if it wasnt with me. I put my phone in my pocket and got out of my car locking the door, i walked a little closer to the house. I looked up to her bedroom window and had to catch my breath, Sara was standing looking out of the window. I quickly ran under the porch and rang the doorbell. If there was a party here last night it is likely that the guys would have been wasted and would still be asleep. Seconds later Sara answered the door and i saw her eyes go wide when she saw me, i gave her a small smile and looked away. I couldnt handle seeing the amount of hurt in her eyes, the bad thing? I caused all of this hurt. Before i could say anything someone spoke to her from the other side of the door, i couldnt see who it was until he came out from behind the door and wrapped his arms around Sara's waist. Me and Manu stood glaring at each other until Sara cleared her throat. She put her hand on top of Manu's and looked at me straight in the eyes, "i think its best if you go. i know we never officially said this so im going to now. We are over Erik" she said and i literally felt my heart break into pieces. I now know how she felt, i nodded to myself and turned away walking to my car. She may think this is the end but i will win her back if its the last thing i do.

Sara's Point Of View

We were all sat in the living room and i sat next to Manu, we were getting weird looks and we were trying our best not to laugh. "Thanks for earlier with Erik" I whispered to him and he game me a small smile telling me it was no problem. "Should I tell them now?" i asked unsure and he shrugged a little saying whenever i think the best time was. I heard footsteps and i looked up to see Papa Klopp standing there smiling a small smile, trying not to laugh at the amount of the guys that were ill because of hangovers. I guess now was the best time, "I have something to say" i stuttered out and all of the guys turned to face me waiting for me to carry on. "Im going back to Munich for a bit" i said and whilst the Bayern guys cheered the Dortmund guys looked at me shocked. "Im sorry i just need to get away from everything" and by everything i mean Erik. I looked to Marco throwing him an apologetic look and he smiled a little walking over to me and pulling me into a tight hug, "i understand" he whispered in my ear and he pulled away. I was so happy he wasnt angry and that he understood, it definitely made things easier for me.