crip .

2 months later

2 months later...

August 24th, 2019

Me and Jug was walking on the block when I seen that girl from the club sitting in her car.

"You sure are looking hard" Jug smacked me.

I pushed him before walking over to her. She looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Fuck ju want?" She mugged me.

I smiled, shaking my head. She had a bad ass attitude. I ignored it though because I loved a challenge.

"You a crip or sumn?" I asked, playfully.

She kept her mug, not answering my question. I nodded, still standing there.

"You're Karin Moore, right?"

Her face changed to surprise as she sat her phone down, now intrigued.

"I'm Izzy. You know you on my block?" I asked another question.

This time she smiled, making me smile.

"You don't own shit. This my block" she got out the car.

"Yo block?" I walked up on her.

She stood in her same spot, not intimidated. She walked closer to me, standing short.

"I run 64th and 65th" she looked up at me.

"The niggas that run through this block, work for me" She smiled this time.

I felt defeated so I backed up with my hands put up in surrender. Her smile became brighter when she noticed she won. I won't done though, I wanted more than just a conversation.

"While you still here, you gon give me your number?" I asked once she sat back down in her car.

Her head went down as she mumbled to herself. She looked back up with a different facial expression.

"I barely like you" She scrunched up her face a little.

"Barely is a start" I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, holding out her hand. I handed her my phone and she put her number in. She handed it back before jumping over to the drivers seat.