kill ..

September 17th, 2019

I knocked on the door twice, hoping for an answer. It's like one in the morning, but I needed to take a shower or something.

The door opened, making me smile.

"I knew you'd be back"

I walked in the house, laying on the couch.

"Didn't I say I was?" I winked.

I laid on my stomach, closing my eyes. I was tired and wanted to sleep, but there was more to do. I knew Izzy was at my house waiting for me, but I couldn't go home.

I told him I would be back in the morning, but not what time.

I felt a smack on my ass, making me laugh.

"Is that necessary?" I asked.

"You've filled out A LOT since high school. I just wanted to see how it felt" she licked her lips at me.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

"You still smoke?" She pulled out two blunts.

I nodded, getting up to take one from her. I grabbed it and sat back down on the couch. I lit it up and started to smoke. Everyone I smoked with had different types of weed.

Izzy and his family have weed that can have you faded on one puff. Durk and Von has weed that gets you in a sexual mood. The weed I'm smoking right now got me feeling both.

I closed my eyes and put out the blunt.

Oop.

"What you mean o—" I got interrupted by lips connected with mine.

That's the oop.

OOP, OOP, WARNING ⚠️

I opened my eyes to see Paris kissing me. I pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes was low and red, showing that she was indeed high. She landed on top of me and straddled my waist.

When we were both naked, she ground herself against me, keeping my body against the couch with her hands pressed against my chest. She kissed and licked a slick path down my chest.

She kept my arms firmly on the ground, pushing against my wrists as her hips moved faster. She was close, I could feel it deep inside. Her thrusting became frantic as she lowered her lips to my ear and began to whimper.

Her hips were moving to a tune of her own making, accompanying the sounds she was emitting. When it had gotten too much, she released my hands, using the couch as leverage to thrust harder and faster into me.

Taking advantage of my freedom, I pulled her hips closer, matching her thrust for thrust. It didn't take long for her to succumb to the pleasure, and I went right along with her.