doobie .

August 25th, 2019

August 25th, 2019

I pulled up to 64th with Bryonna. I'm surprised she wanted to come. Her and these niggas don't fuck with each other like that. I walked in Durk house to see everyone there.

"Wasgood bitches?" I dapped everyone who was sitting on the couch.

Me and Bry walked in the kitchen where Von and Durk was. I smiled, seeing the closest niggas that I had to brothers. It quickly faded when I seen Izzy sitting with them.

"Why he here?" I made my presence known.

Von face lit up as he ran to me. I lowly smiled, letting him pick me up.

"If it ain't the queen of the six fo fi" Durk stated.

"And her side kick" Von said towards Bry.

I pushed him, finna hit him. Him and Bryonna had history. They used to mess around till we moved. She stopped coming around and they stopped messing around.

"Hop off her dick, mad cause she ain't on yours" I bucked at him.

Ou, good one.

He held his heart, acting as if he was hurt. I shook my head, going to hug Durk. He dubbed me, rolling up. I played as shocked, but not surprised.

He probably still mad that you fucked India.

I shook my head, I didn't do it, Jinsui did. I still remembered and felt everything and it is my body. So I guess we did fuck.

"I apologized hella times already Durkio" I rolled my eyes.

"It's whatever Kay" he shrugged, dapping me up.

I cheesed, sitting on the island. I felt a pair of eyes on me, but I ignored it because I knew who it was. It wasn't long until he walked to me, standing beside the island. I still looked at whatever everyone else was doing.

I waited until Durk was done rolling up so we could smoke. Durk came and handed me a blunt and lit it for me. I checked around for Bry and seen that her and Von was gone.

Get yo dick then Bee.

"Lemme see" I looked at Izzy with low eyes as he reached for the blunt.

"I'm not talking to you" I licked my lips at him.

He look good as hell. It might just be the weed because Durk be smoking some weird shit.

He might not get the blunt, but he might just get some pussy.

"Damn right" I laughed out loud.

Girl, you sound hella crazy right now.

"Shit, I am crazy" I shrugged.

To be real, I didn't even notice I was talking to myself out loud. I thought I was whispering.