expected .

August 26th, 2019

August 26th, 2019

"Knock knock" I opened Karin's door to see her knocked out.

Me and Karin met in middle school. I was the one getting bullied and she bullied other kids. She beat this girl ass for me and we been close since.

I'm not gonna lie and say it ain't scare me when I found out that she had dissociative identity disorder. It did scare me, but I knew her bad side wouldn't do nothing to me.

Her other personality isn't that bad, she's like the older sister. The one who beats somebody up for talking shit to they little sister.

"Get the fuck out Bee" she threw a pillow at me.

"It ain't my fault that you chose to stay out and smoke all night" I threw it back at her.

She groaned, turning over to face me. I stood at the door, looking at her.

"Don't start Bryonna, I'm tied and sore. Let meh sleep" she closed her eyes.

I nodded, walking out her room. If she wanted to lay in bed all day, that was her. I sat on the couch, going through Instagram.

That was interrupted when someone started beating on the door. I groaned, getting up to open it. Not to my surprise, it was Izzy and Jug.

"Where Karin at?" Izzy forced the door open, going straight to her room.

Jug laid on the couch, turning on the tv.

"Um, excuse y'all" I snatched the remote from him.

"What? Su casa, mi casa" he took the remote back.

He patted the spot beside him. I sat down, sighing. He pulled me near him, making me lay down.

"Why you ain't hit me yesterday?" He went through the channels.

"I went to 64th with Kay, so I was busy" I shrugged.

I won't lying, but I won't telling the truth. I was "catching up" with Von. When Karin left me, I just hung with him.

"Doing what?" He bugged.

I groaned, scooting away from him.

"Wanna go to the mall?" I changed the subject, walking to Karin's room.

Her and Izzy were on the bed. She had her lamp, about to hit him. I stood by the door, watching them. He smacked her so hard on her ass that I felt it.

She hit him with the lamp, breaking it. I laughed, going to get her off of him.

"I told you dat shit hurt!" She whipped him with the chord.

I took it from her, looking at Izzy balled up on the bed. She went in the bathroom, locking the door.

"Wanna go to the mall?"