new .

September 28th, 2019

At home, Montrell sat, looking at the bags that he had planned on packing. He wasn't sure about going to Chicago even if everything was handled. Chicago was where his "girl" was, his sister, his boys, shit, his son. Yet, he enjoyed Virginia.

He knew Karin wouldn't let him stay in Virginia. She would drug him and drag him out the state. He sighed, getting up and taking his clothes out of the closet. He didn't know where to go after he got packed. He just hoped to find her, like she did him.

Over at the hotel, Karin was currently throwing clothes at Izzy. He decided to sleep a little later, hoping Karin would help pack some things.

"Get the fuck up Israel. I'm not playin' witchu" she started to throw bags.

The next thing she was going to throw is shoes if he didn't get up. In her head, Jinsui was going off as well. She had to talk her shit or she wouldn't have any meaning.

Burn all his shit because at this point, he don't need clothes. I like him better naked anyways.

Izzy was heard groaning. He knew what he was doing. He knew exactly how to get Karin fired up. When her schedule was fucked up, she only knew one way to react and that's by destroying shit.

He rolled over again, ignoring the things that Karin was throwing. It wasn't until a shoe hit him in the back of the head, that he actually got up. He held the back of his head, looking at Karin.

"You should have got up. Pack ya shit, am not playin'" she threw the other shoe at him, packing her stuff.

Behind her was Izzy, sneaking up on her. He picked her up and slammed her on the bed, making her squeal. It was unexpected, but gave her a rush of excitement. She pouted, getting ready to fake cry. As soon as she put her hands over her eyes, Izzy became concerned.

"Aw shit, you okay?" He took her hands from her face, just to see her smiling.

He scoffed, breaking out into a smile. She grabbed his chin, giving him a small kiss. She pushed him off, getting off the bed.

"Please get packed, I gotta go find my brother" she started packing.

Izzy nodded, going to pack. Not before bending down behind her and biting her butt.

She busted out laughing, pushing his head away.

"You're a fucking weirdo"

Montrell sat at the chipotle that him and Karin went to early in morning. If anything, they were almost the same exact person. Except for the fact that Karin was always crazy and Montrell only got crazy when it was needed.

Karin rode around, hoping to see a big ass house that screamed MONTRELL. After a few minutes of that and she got hungry. She noticed she didn't get to eat chipotle last night.