x-ample .

There's gonna be some time skips until I get this baby out of her, so bare tf with me 👍🏽

3 months later

3 months later...

April 3rd, 2020

Staying with Von has been so peaceful. All we do is stay at home and eat or go to appointments. Other than him and Syd making me miss my man, I like it here.

Izzy still calls and checks up on me, but other than that, I don't see him. I don't know if it's healthy for us, but I know that me and my son is doing fine.

As of now, me and Syd are sitting on the couch, coming up with baby names. I wanted something simple, but she wanted something unique. We couldn't decide on anything, so I FaceTimed Izzy.

"Hello" he answered on the first ring.

"Israel, we need baby names" I told him, laying on Syd.

He was laying on his bed, looking at the camera.

"I'm good with whatever you want baby, you know that" he groaned.

He never wanted to come up with names, but when I name him some bullshit like Carl, I'm wrong.

"Well I'm thinking Cameron" I told him.

"Buh thas simple Izzy. Tell her choose something different" Syd whined.

"I like Cameron. My papa name was Fletcher, that can be his middle name" he suggested.

I went with it because all we needed was a name.

"Since y'all ain't original at all, how about Cameron be Cam'ron? No e, just an apostrophe" Syd asked.

I went with that too because she won't gonna stop until we did something different than everyone else.

Cam'ron Fletcher James

"Alright Izzy, bye" I waved at the camera.

"Aigh, love you" He told me.

"Love you too" I hung up, smiling a little bit.

Ever since this separation, we became actual friends. Something that we should've been at first, buh I didn't like him at first. So, we basically started over. I could see him maturing and I was hoping he could see me maturing too.

He would make sure I knew that he still loved me. Even if it was through messages or a quick phone call. He wouldn't pop up because Von ain't allow it. Von also ain't allow me to go anywhere without him or Syd. He was going out of his way to make sure I was stress-free.

I was now in therapy sessions to help control my anger by controlling what I felt about my past. That was one thing that helped with my maturing. I just hoped it kept working because I needed to be an actual mother to my child, something that my mother wasn't able to be.