justice .

September 15th, 2019

"Get up KK! Let's eat!" I felt Ezra jump on me.

I groaned, grabbing him and pulling him down. He started laughing, trying to get away. He was probably the only one who could wake me up without getting fussed at.

Soft.

I got up, picking him up with me.

"What you wanna wear today?" I asked him.

"Baberry" he said, pointing to the Burberry bag.

I picked it up, pulling out the outfit.

I set the outfit on the bed and went into the bathroom

"Bath or shower?" I asked him.

"Baf"

I set him down and started to get his bath going. He handed me his bubble bath bottle for me to pour in the bath. I bought everything for him when we went shopping.

Once the bath was done, he took off his clothes and got in. I got one of my phones and FaceTimed my other one so that I could take my shower in the other bathroom.

I grabbed my robe and went to the bathroom in the hallway to take my shower. As I was taking my shower, Ezra started singing, making me smile.

"Hey la mama, oh you a tunner. Hot la figure, yes you a winner" I heard him through the phone.

We've been listening to R&B ever since he's been here. He's a fast learner, by far, his favorite is Chris Brown.

"KK, I'm ready!" He yelled.

I got out the shower and put my robe on. I went into my room and to the bathroom to see him covered in bubbles. I laughed, getting his bath cloth. I washed him before wrapping him in a towel.

I went back into my room and set him on the bed.

"I want to smell like a man!" He yelled.

I pulled out some of Izzy's lotion and lotioned (A/N : I don't think that's a word 😭) him down. Once I put on his outfit, I turned on the tv for him to watch while I got dressed.