withering .

2 months later

2 months later...

January 21st, 2020

"Izzy get tha fuck out mah face" I looked in the mirror, fixing my dress.

He found what name Kendrick was under in my phone and decided to freak out. It's my fault because I never got to change it, but he was going all out on our day. Today was our gender reveal with India and Durk.

See I thought today was going to be perfect until he decided to go through my phone for some reason. If he wanted to have trust issues, then we can have trust issues.

Don't do anything stupid.

"Coming from you" I said, rolling my eyes.

You're pregnant, shit is changing so you have to change with it.

I ignored Jinsui and picked up my phone. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before walking out of the room.

"Karin, I'm not done with you. Who the fuck is late night booty call?" Izzy trailed behind me.

I busted out laughing, hearing him say the name. That ain't no shit you yell out during an argument.

"It's nobody, it was ah la joke that you pushing, so can you calm down?" I rolled my eyes, turning to look at him.

"Nah since you wanna be a pregnant hoe, do you" he moved me out the way and went to the car.

Buh ou bitch, I won't done. He wanna call me out my name and shit, we can do that. I got all day.

"Wha tha fuck you jus call meh?" I stopped him from closing the door.

"Move out my way hoe. I'll see you at your gender reveal" he moved me back lightly and drove off.

I got in the car, driving to the garden where they was having it.

Slow down, you pregnant.

I rolled my eyes, groaning.

"Does that really fucking matter?!" I yelled, stopping at a red light.

It does when you actually want to keep the baby. Stop acting stupid.

"Yea, I'm acting stupid buh he calling me out mah name, ok" I nodded, pulling off once the light turned green.

I got to the garden and parked the car, seeing everyone else's cars here. I got out and seen a sign, making me smile a little bit.