visible .

The Next Day

The Next Day...

November 29th, 2019

10:45 A.M.

I was up and ready. I had set up an appointment for Karin to get checked. I knew she was pregnant and no fu ass pregnancy test was gonna tell me different. Karin was still sleep and I hoped she couldn't walk. If she won't pregnant before, she was now.

After I made sure she was pregnant last night, she made me go to the mall and buy her a new phone since she didn't want one that was cracked. I bought it and still made her pay me back even though I cracked it. It won't money though.

"Bae, wake up. You got an appointment" I shook her.

"Ion wanna go to no damn appointment" she mumbled, getting off the bed.

She took a little bit to get ready and the appointment was at 11:30. Once she was done, we went outside and got in the car, heading to the doctors. We pulled up and I seen her tense.

"Shit" she mumbled, shifting in her seat.

"You good?" I asked, turning towards her.

She nodded, getting out the car. I followed her as she walked inside. I got in front of her to speak to the first desk lady.

"We got an appointment for Karin James" I told her, sneaking a look at Karin as she laughed.

"Um yes, she'll be right with you in a second" she told me, trying to lock eyes.

"Fine ass" we heard her mumble.

Karin turned around, but I grabbed her, pulling her to a seat. She crossed her arms and frowned, not being able to do anything. I laughed at her childish ass. When shit ain't go her way, she threw fits.

"Karin James?" We heard her name.

I got up, pulling her up with me. We followed the doctor into a room as she sat us down.

"So you must be the father?" The doctor asked me.

"The father of what?" Karin scrunched up her face.

"I'm Dr. Bailey, I'm gonna be giving you the test. So can you please pee in this cup?" She handed Karin a cup.

Kay reluctantly got up and went to the bathroom. It won't long until she came back and handed it to her.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few" she smiled at us and left.

I looked at Karin as she mugged me. I ain't did nothing wrong, just set her up an appointment that she didn't want to happen at all.

"Why the fuck you got me doing this dumb shi—"

She was interrupted by Dr. Bailey coming in with a smile.