oops .

October 5th, 2019

October 5th, 2019

One week later...

"THESE NIGGAS BE BITCHES, THESE BITCHES WITH EM IN DISGUISE!"

I woke up to Izzy's loud ass, jumping across the room. I was not in the mood and he knew exactly how I was in the morning.

"THEY CLAIMING THAT THEY REAL, BUT I CAN SEE IT IN THEY EYES!" I heard him getting closer to me.

Once he got closer to me, I pulled him down onto the bed. He faked a scream and started squirming, making me laugh.

"Can you shut up?" I mushed his head.

He got back up and started jumping on the bed. Next thing I know, Moo's loud ass came into the room.

"THESE NIGGAS DON'T WANT WAR WIT US!" He started to yell.

Now I had two mentally challenged men jumping around in my room. I groaned, getting off the bed.

This is what you wanted.

"No it's not" I groaned.

I picked up my phone and FaceTimed Emani. Once she picked up, I flipped the camera to show her Izzy and Moo. She started laughing, making Moo stop dancing and come over to me.

"Where that little nigga at?" He asked.

I watched as Emani rolled her eyes. Like me and him, Ezra clicked with Moo almost instantly.

"He's still sleep like y'all should be" she answered.

I looked at Moo as he smiled at her.

And I oop-

It won't none of my business.

"Can you tell your sisters that we're having a movie night tonight?" Moo spoke to her.

I raised my eyebrows at him, not disagreeing. We did need to do something because I don't mess with clubs anymore.

"I got you" she answered.

Moo ended up taking my phone and walking out my room. I just hope he didn't go scrolling through shit. Izzy had calmed down and was now kissing my shoulder.

I pulled his face towards me and kissed him.

"You like me?" He asked, rubbing my thighs.