friends .

August 27th, 2019

August 27th, 2019

Izzy is outside.

I hopped off the couch and out the door.

"How you know he was out here?" I mumbled.

Smelled his fonky ass.

I laughed, going to his car. He smiled once he saw me and rolled down his window.

"You wanna go eat?"

He always knows just what to say.

I ran inside the house and went to Bryonna's room. She was laying down, looking at her phone. I went closer to see her and Jug on FaceTime.

"Bee, I'm finna go eat. You want something?" I asked, trying to be nice.

"No, I'm fine. Jug will bring me something" she waved me off.

I shrugged, walking back outside. I hopped in his car and watched as he drove off.

Bitch, eyes to yourself.

I looked away, pulling out my phone. I scrolled through Instagram for a minute until we pulled up to a hair salon.

I looked at him weirdly before smiling.

"You was talking bout getting your hair back to black for the longest. My little sister work here, I already paid her." He parked and got out.

He must want some pussy.

"He gon get some too" I mumbled.

I followed behind him into the shop. The girls greeted him as we walked in. He led me to a girl that was just sitting in the chair, spinning around.

She smiled, seeing us. Izzy went to hug her but she mushed him.

I like her...

I shook my head, watching them interact.

"Are you going to introduce me Israel?" She asked him.

Gotcha bitch. His name is Israel.

"Typ, this is Karin, Karin this is Typ" I dapped her up.

"Typ is short for typical black bitch" Izzy said, making us both hit him.

He gon get enough of that bitch word.

She stood up so I could sit down. Izzy just watched us as she got the hair stuff ready. I cocked my head to the side to him, making him do the same.

I mouthed the words 'come here' and he came instantly.

"Thank you" I whispered.

You sound soft, bitch.

I rolled my eyes, kissing him on the cheek.