please .

November 16th, 2019

November 16th, 2019

5 weeks later...

I walked into the trap, sitting a bag down. Von walked up to me, dapping me up.

"What's this?" He asked, opening the bag.

"Some stacks, my boys sold all they shit" I dapped him up again.

"I gotta go, I got some shit to go get. Why you up here this early?" I asked him.

"Man I got bored at home, you?" He asked.

"Karin's birthday is today, so ima do something special for her" I answered, looking at my phone.

It was 3:10 A.M and my dumb ass was up to meet with my jeweler and a lot of other people. It was a good thing that they actually agreed to meet me at earlier times. I knew Karin won't gonna wake up until later, so I had enough time.

Dapping Von up one last time, I left, heading to my jeweler. Once I got there, I headed inside, seeing him dancing to music. He was Italian, so it was funny seeing him dance.

"Zo!" I yelled, getting his attention.

He turned, smiling, showing his diamond grill. Turning the music down, he came to me with his arms up.

"My favorite negro customer!" He joked, dapping me up.

I shook my head as he led me to the counter where everything was. He went behind it, getting what I ordered. I watched as he pulled it out, showing me the chains and ring.

Karin had a chain that said her name, but I accidentally broke it. So I'm gonna get her a new one.

Flashback

I sat on the couch as she straddled me, kissing me on my neck. She was getting me worked up, but was taking her time. I was lowkey getting irritated.

"Take this off" I started ripping her shirt, snatching something with it.

"Izzy! You snatched mah fucking chain!" She jumped up, taking it from me.

I wanted to laugh, but she was really mad. She tried to put it back together which was impossible because I really snatched that bitch off.

"Baby, I'll get you another one" I got up, picking her up.

As I laid her on the couch, she started mumbling.

"You will?" She asked, mumbling.

"I promise" I put my face between her legs.