yeah yeah .

The Next Day

The Next Day...

April 4th, 2020

3:10 A.M.

My stomach was hurting worse than anything. Cam just kept moving around and although I loved the energy, it hurts. I knew he was going to be a very active child, but he could at least wait until he was out.

I was laying in the bed when he woke me up out of my sleep. Now he just kept on moving and wouldn't stop. I didn't know what to do because everything was new to me. So I grabbed my phone off the night stand and called Izzy, hoping he would answer.

"Hello?" He spoke in his raspy voice.

I felt so bad, I woke him up.

"I'm sorry, but Cam keeps moving and I can't sleep. I didn't mean to wake you" I apologized.

"It's good baby. You want me to come over? I can sneak in" he laughed a little.

"Can you?" I asked, being serious.

"Yea, open your window" he hung up.

I jumped up and wobbled to the window, opening it. I haven't seen Izzy, in person, since the baby shower. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. Everything won't the same without waking up next to him, but Von wouldn't even let him come over.

His overprotective ass.

I waited on the bed, until I heard struggling. I looked at the window and lowly laughed as he fell through. He hopped up and looked at me before breaking out into a smile. I got up and hugged him the best I could.

He started rubbing my stomach, it's the first time he's touched it in 3 months. I wanted him to touch sumn else, but the stomach was fine for now.

"You got so big" he whispered.

I smiled at him as he kept his eyes on my stomach.

"So I'm fat now?" I asked, jokingly.

"No, no, no, it's just Cam, he- uh" he stuttered.

I laughed, grabbing his chin.

"I missed you" I whispered as I connected our lips.

He pulled away, smiling.

"I missed you too baby. I brought you something" he reached in his pocket and pulled out the ring that I gave back.

"We might not be together right now, buh that don't mean somebody else can have you" he stated, putting it on me.

I don't know why he made me feel like I was in a high school love story. I've never experienced this, the sneaking in, the ring, the actual love. Shit, I couldn't even get this type of love from my father.