rest .

That Morning

That Morning...

November 17th, 2019

I looked into every room, making sure won't no weird shit going on. Looking in Karin's room, she was wrapped around Izzy as they slept. I guess I was wrong, she looked like she really loved him and he seemed right for her.

I missed a lot of shit and no money can replace the time I missed with my sister. She hasn't really seemed angry towards me and I hope she ain't bottling it up because then chaos will break out.

I left her door and walked to my room, seeing Emani and Ezra spread across the bed. I came home to a whole ass family that I have yet to tell Karin about. Emani presses me to tell her so we can start doing more shit together, but I know Karin and I know she ain't dumb.

She probably knows what is what, but is just waiting for us to tell her. Eventually I will because more so sooner than later, Ezra gonna call me dad and I'm just waiting on the day.

I went and laid on the bed, making Ezra cuddle up to me. Emani soon came and snuggled under us.

"Where you go?" She said in a low voice, her eyes still closed.

"Just to check on the house" I answered her, whispering.

Ezra lowly whined, stirring up in his sleep. I watched Emani open her eyes a little, but close them again.

"If youn mind me askin'. What's his full name?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"On the birth certificate, it's Ezra Montrell Monroe. To my family, it's Ezra LaTrell James" She told me.

I smiled, puckering my lips. She lowly giggled and kissed me.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked as she closed her eyes again.

"Mhm"

Opening my eyes, I checked my surroundings

Opening my eyes, I checked my surroundings. My damn head was pounding and I don't think I was even drinking. My body was sore as fuck. I got up and had to sit right back down. Looking to my side, Powda was knocked out right beside me.