please ..

November 16th, 2019

November 16th, 2019

9:32 P.M

"Karin, can you come on?" I groaned, trying to pry her off me.

She clung onto me, grabbing me through his pants. I took her hand off of me, picking her up.

"Israelllll, you act like we can't just fuck real quick" she moaned as I sat her in the car.

I don't know why she was so horny. She won't high or drunk, so it ain't no reason. We had a dinner with folks and nem and afterwards, she wanted to go to the club with the girls.

Of course, she wasn't about to just go with them. Me, Powda, and Moo was going to watch them too.

"Daddy?" I heard her as I started driving to the restaurant.

"Karin, really?" I looked over at her as she bit her lip at me.

She had to have some kind viagra in her and whoever did it deserves to get beat up. I had to ignore her and just drive because she started doing the most.

I pulled up and had to take her out the car. She ended up straightening herself up when she seen her brothers. I'm glad they could make her straighten up because she was starting to get on my nerves.

"Happy Birthday!" They all yelled once they seen us.

Karin smiled and sat down beside Syd and in front of Emani and Moo. I sat beside her and in front of Lou. Everybody was here. I don't wanna count off, but since you're asking.

It was me, Karin, Moo, Emani, Syd, YaYa, Typ, India, Von, Lou, Durk, Powda, Paris, and punk ass Kendrick. I didn't like that nigga, but Karin was close to him so I invited him.

The waiter came over and started to take orders. Karin kept rubbing my thigh while talking to Paris.

"Karin" I said sternly.

She looked at me, acting like she won't doing anything.

"Yea?" She answered, smirking at me.

"Don't play with me" I told her, mugging her.

"I'm not playing with you" she turned back towards Paris.

"Yet" I heard her mumble as she started talking to Paris again.

Powda was sitting beside me, he kept laughing at something and I seen him and Typ talking. All my sisters is bad sis, period, but Powda won't about to prey on my youngest one. She had enough experience with boys.

"Aye Powda, can you go get that bag out my car?" I asked him.

He nodded, taking my keys and leaving the table. I looked at Typ as she looked away, getting on her phone.