prologue

In the early weeks of year four i was sitting at my desk just like any other day. in fact it was like any other day. until about 10am when the starangest thing happened. a new kid. the great moment in class when you get a new kid, it feels wonderful. it was a girl. she was very beautiful and was a bit shy in class. 

as soon as the recess bell rang i walked over to her and on instinct, introduced myself. "hello, my name is jenny, whats your name?" i asked pleasantly. "umm. hi, my name is alice." she replied a bit shakily.

not long after that we were best friends, we had the best times. we also had another friend, our group of three, his name was jake. we were the best friends anyone had ever seen. not many people liked us, but that didnt matter. we liked eachother and that was what was important. 

by year 5, we were still just our amazing group of three. we had a fantastic obsession with japan, which made people didlike us more and more. every now and then we would have fights, but we would always get back together again no matter what. looking back on it now. i was kind of a bitch to my bestie. and i regret that.

in year six, alice and i had a massive crush on this relly hot guy, we would watch him at lunch and everything. jake was kind of jealous, the guy was his friend. we both kind of liked jake too, but not that much, alice and i had a big fight at one stage, and we were always fighting over who got to hang out with jake. he was loving it. after a while we realised how much we missed eachother so we became friends once again. but then, we also realised how big of a jerk jake was. we told him, turned around and walked away. his last words in that friendship were " c'mon seriously, i liked it better when you were fighting over me, not with me!"

but then the sad news came up, alice had to move at the end of the year. it was the most depressing thing i had ever experienced. i cried over it countless times. we had a small goodbye party which was perfect. and at the start of year 7, i thought i would die! but then, for the second time. the most amazing thing happened. i saw alice at school! it was fantastic. i couldnt believe she wasnt leaving after all. i was the happiest girl alive. we were so much closer after that. but then at around october, i went to school and she wasnt there. i thought i just a sick day. but she never came back..