Chapter 9 (By Little_Miss_Joker)

• Dedicated to Quentin

Jennys POV

Alice had gotten home early that day, apparently her boyfriend only wanted one thing from her. so we were once again equal. fan-fucking-tastic. tonight was the Halloween ball at the town hall,  Quentin and I were going together. yas. the thing with halloween was that kids went as princesses and fairy and crap. that pisses me off so much, halloween is all about scaring the shit out of little kids and old people! you have to be scary or you are just plain stupid.

for the halloween ball I was dressed as a homicidal victorian doll. i had blood dripping from my eyes and my arms covered in blood and and i had gotten stitches a week before that were still in so i had them as a bonus! Q was dressed as chucky, it was very terrifying, however not as scary as his friend who was wearing a white jumpsuit splatted with red and a hockey mask also splatted with a chainsaw in one hand and an axe in the other. it was a great turnout.

they had the chessiest songs playing, like the monster mash. but that was perfect for the occasion. my friends and i were stading near the food table happily chowing down on snacks when queen bitch arrived, chantelle. all throughtout my childhood she had made me feel like crap! she was a blonde populaur bitch, she was also dressed as a slutty bunny. she came over and talked shit about our costumes saying crap like 'omg so gross' and 'my outfit is WAY better' i wouldve slapped her, if hockey mask hadnt done it first. she then started yelling at him. so Q started yelling at her. and she was then talking crap about him, and that dont swing with me!

i stepped right up in her grill and bitch slapped her across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. WE WERE HAPPILY CHILLIN HERE UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG SO JUST FUCK OFF GIRL. I WILL FUCKING BASH YOU IF I HAVE TO, NOONE TALKS CRAP ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! AND BY THE WAY OUR COSTUMES ARE BLOODY AWESOME, WHAT ARE YOU MENT TO BE? A FUCKING PROSTITUE!"

with that she turned around and walked away while i gave her the finger. that bitch had it coming sooner or later. and it just so happens i was around when she needed it. for the rest of the night we danced around like retards, but that was cool becuase we didnt judge. at around 10pm we all decided to leave. Q walked me home, i was overjoyed. while we were walking we held hands (eeeeeeeeh) and had a disscussion.

"that was pretty cool how you went off at chantelle."
"ya think?"
" yeah, chuck norris worthy."
"she had it coming."
"defintely"

"listen, jenny, i was thinking, maybe you wanna hang out some time, maybe go out for lunch or something?"
"are you kidding I- I would love to"
"haha great."

I smiled but wasnt sure if I looked like a looney, but he laughed so i assumed it was all good. we arrived at my house and i went to walk in but Q grabbed my arm and pulled me back

"jenny wait!"

he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, he stared into my eyes, then looked at my lips while biting his, he then went back to my eyes and leaned in, and, and kissed me. (EEEEEEEEH)

"goodnight beautiful."
"b-bye Q"

he started walking away and i kept watching until he was out of sight...

*******************************

hey guys! Little_Miss_Joker here! Are you enjoying the story so far? leave you opinion in the comments below please :)