Chapter 7 (by Little_Miss_Joker)

Jennys P.O.V.

that night i was in the middle of my history homework when i got a call, it was Q. he said he just wanted to talk. that was a great sign. we talked for about an hour, first about school and stuff, then about friends, then about the day we hung out. when we had finished i looked at the clock and it turns out we were talking for 2 hours. 

afterwoods i was talking to alice, carlos and trent in the group chat. we talked about the weirdest things sometimes.  this time we were talking about kids shows, it turns out we were all watching some stupid kids show on a stupid kids channel. the show was octonauts, it was about a heap of animals that live under the sea in a giant sumbarine thingy and went in scuba diving suits to help injured sea animals. personally i think they are racist bitches :') they only help the animals under the sea! what about the ones above the sea that need help! what about the poor kitty stuck in a tree! or the poor lost dog!

i went back to my history homework, i had to write a biography on a male painter during the tokugawa shogunate, katsushika hokusai. he was a painter, i had a look at some of his paintings before, i say, i deem them wildly inapropriate for our agegroup! they were very... inapropriate.

that morning i also started reading a new book, which was also very inapropriate! so much sexual references, and not just references! i had gotten it from my aunt, now i knew what she liked. which was a disturbing thing to know as a matter of fact.

*****

sorry if its a bit short today :/