Chapter 5

Alice, carlos, trent and i still talked on a daily basis, however alice did not talk as much as the rest of us becuase she was usually talking to her boyfriend, typical. she had a trip planned in a couple weeks time to go to brisbane, which was where he lived. she was to stay with him for a couple of weeks, i couldnt believe her parents had allowed it. i also spoke with casey alot, mostly at school, but we hung out in the afternoons and on the weekends aswell. not nearly as exotic as alices relationship. definetly not.

 casey and i went to the movies wiht some friends the next day, we watched a comedy movie, it was great only i didnt sit next to casey, rather he didnt sit next to me. he sat next to ella. four seats away. did he think i didnt notice? half way into the movie i saw movement into the corner of my eye. he had put his arm around her! THAT BITCH!!!!! 

as soon as i got home i told alice all about it and she was just as shocked as me. she then told me about her day. her boyfriend thought of a great idea, the would both watch the same movie at the same time, and video chat whille they were watching it, so it would give the illusion the were watching it together. they watched a romantic comedy.

after some thougth i decieded i would have another target! but who? carlos? trent? noo....... but who. aha! my friend had invited me to her birthday party a few months ago and she had a sleep over the night before. i was there and so was her cousin, jordan. we were friends after that and he was really sweet and really nice to so he would be the perfect target!!