Part 2 - Chapter 7

4pm tuesday

"alright guys im going to work." alice said to cherfully and skipped out the door. work is not supossed to be fun. its supooesed to be work.

"oh poor alice. she has work everyday and has to stay up late studying. half the time she falls asleep on the desk and doesnt even get to bed with me." carlos said sketching her face in his notebook. oh the poor guy. shes probably flirting with ben right now. 'we are just friends' she had said to me, but i wasnt so sure.

carlos got up and walked to his room. after 5 minutes i peeked in and was laying there hugging a pillow with the picture of alice next to him. i feel so sorry for him. but theyre just friends. just friends. friends, with benefits? no.

carlos was religious and vowed to stay pure till marrige. poor, poor guy.

i went back into the kitchen and sat on the couch between trent and Q. they were playing borderlands. i wasnt really intersted. i was just thinking about the events of the day. alice was at work with some smoking hot guy that she thinks is amazing. she was never home with her smoking hot guy who was amazing. her amazing guy was feeling bad for her, having to work so much, he didnt know that she was working with some smoking hot guy.

"you wanna play jen?"Q asked holding a control in my face.
"no."
"is something wrong?"
"huh, oh, no, im fine." its carlos you hvae to worry about.
"alrighty."

~

"JENNY!!!" alice ran through the house at 6:05.
"JEN!!" she screamed standing in the door frame.
"ugh, what?"i said putting down my book.
"come wiht me now!"
"fine!"

we walked throught the hall, well she ran holding my wrist. she walked slower through the lounge room where all the guys were. carlos waved and smiled at her. she just waved him away. his eyes had pain in them. we went out the front door then sat on the steps.

"what is it? im busy!"
"jen, im serious. listen to me."
"ugh, what."
"ok so while i was at work i was talking to ben-"
"what a surprise."
"oh my god can youn just shut up for a second"
"whatever, move along, you were talking to ben..."
"and he kissed me"
"WHAT TH-" she shoved her hand over my mouth.
"hush"
"What did you do? hit? kick? punch?"
"uh, i kissed him back." i looked her dead in the eyes. i cannot belive she did that.
"im telling carlos, this is enough." i got up.
"NO PLEASE DONT!!" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.
"look. you tell him or i will."
"soon.. ok.. just give me a few days.." i got up and started walking to the door.
"you have one week. i cant belive you."
"WELL WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!"
"IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP YOU WRE IN YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED IT. CHEATING IS JUST PLAIN BITCHY. YES. IM CALLING YOU A BITCH. IM ONLY KEEPING THIS SECRET BECAUSE YOUR MY FRIEND AND SO IS CARLOS. IF YOU WERE ANY OTHER FRIEND I WOULD TELL. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. THIS MAY BE A CLICHE BUT REALLY. IM NOT MAD. IM JUST FUCKING DISSAPOINTED. DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THE CONSIQUENCES, REALLY." she started to cry. i was sad becuase she was. but she deserved it. i walked in the door and slammed it behind me. 

"you ok jen?" Q asked.
"fine." i saiid through gritted teeth. alice walked in wiping away tears. carlos ran up to her.
"you okay alice?"
"im... f-fine."
"what did you do to her jenny." i could feel his gaze of hatred boring into my back.
"OH FUCKING BITE ME YA BITCH" i yelled without even turning. when i got to my room i walked in and slammed the door so hard i think one of the hinges broke. i flopped onto the bed and hugged a pillow. my eyes started to sting and began to become hot. before long tears were streaming down cheeks. i didnt even know why. i wasnt the one that had messed up. but your part of it. the longer he doesnt know. the more it will hurt him. your part of this. theyre both your best friends. but now you have to pick between the two. thats why your sad you idiot.

Q stood at the door frame. i looked into his eyes, then started crying more. so i rolled over and looked out the window. Q walked over and he lay on the bed next to  me. he didnt bother talking about it, he just grabbed my waist and pulled me into his embrace.

"you alright jenny?" he whispered.
"im fucking fabulous."
"its okay. now. whats wrong." more tears started streaming down my face.
"to much." he wiped the tears from my cheeks and kissed my forehead.
"there there. itll all be fine soon."
"no. no it wont."
"come here." i turned around and hugged him tight in less than a second.
"oh Quentin, i dont know what to do. whatever i do, someone will get hurt. along with me."
"why whats happened?"
"i-i cant tell you..."
"why not? what happened!"
"i. i promised.... im sorry."
"dont be sorry. if you need anything, just ask ok."
"i will"

i leaned into his chest and listened to his heart beat. was this the one good thing in my life. i still cant belive alice did that to carlos. she shold have just told him she didnt want a relationship anymore.

"hey Q?"
"yeah?"
"if you were dating someone and they no longer loved you, would you rather them cheat on you so they could be happy. or just tell you that they no longer wanted a relationship?"
"oh my god." a few tears went down his face.
"what?!"
"you, you dont love me anymore. thast what this is about..."
"WHAT?!?! NO NO NOT AT ALL!!" i hugged him as tight as i could and didnt let go.
"why would you even think that? Q, i will always love you."
"i-i just thought... dont worry... i would definiely rather just be rejected. cheating is the lowest of the low. why do you ask"
"no reason, just because."

i turned off the lights and curled up tight next to Q. slowly drifting away into slumber.

********************************************

oh my god guys!!! what has alice done?!?!?! what do you think carlos will say when he finds out?
remember vote or comment!