Part 2 - Chapter 19

i awoke to the sound of the engine running. then all of a sudden i toppled off the bed. except, it wasnt the bed. it was the back seat of Q's car, and he started driving down the hill towardrs town. 

"did i fall asleep on the bonnet last night?"
"yes, yes you did."
"did you plan that?"
"yes and no, how did you guess."
"uh the blankets and pillows suffocating me."
"haha yeah thats what i was packing yesterday when you walked in"
"ok, so you were planning to stay the night here?"
"yes."
"and i fell asleep."
"yes, so i carried you to th backseat."
"what were you planning on doing instead of that?"
"well i also packed some wine and got the game of life."
"ah, bored games under the stars."
"exactly"
"cool, shame i missed it. so where are we going now?"
"home"
"really?"
"you said you had to study didnt you."
"yeah i did, shit i forgot."
"well i didnt."
"cool, are you going to study?"
"yes"
"OH MY GOD, REALLY?!"
"yes"
"why?"
"because my darling, if you study i study."
"well how come that nevr applied before?"
"it did."
"huh?"
"you know last semester when i wouldnt show you my grades?"
"yeah, why?"
"well i didnt show you because i was embarassed. i got all A's"
"HOLY SHIT REALLY?!"
"yes, everytime you studied i went to the lounge and studied to. i just didnt go to uni because i was always sleeping throught the day because at night i was always-"
"planning."
"precisely."
"have you seriously been planning that for months?"
"well, yes. i wanted it to be perfect."
"i wouldnt have cared. even if it was just a normal day. i really wouldnt have cared."
"really? well, did you really think that we wouldnt last?"
"well, yes. i wanted it to last but i didnt think it would, esspecially when you moved. i thought it was all ovver at that point."
"jen, i wouldnt let that happen. and your brother neds to know it. ok."
"yes, but i dont want you to get hurt!"
"well, he needs to know!"
"it would be better if i told him.."
"why?"
"because i know he wont hurt me. you are strong Q but hes fucking hulk. and he wouldnt hurt his baby sister."
"i dont want him to think im a coward!"
"well i dont want you to get hurt ok!"
"i can take him!"
"no, no you cant."
"well i can try!"
"well i wont let you!"
"i dont care!"
"well you have to! you have to care. because i care and i dont want to see you hurt ok! please just listen ok........"
".... whatever."
"thank you!"

we arrived home at that point and when Q parked he opened the door and slammed it as hard as he could. he walked up the stairs very angrily. when h opened the door he slammed it in my face and when i entered i saw him go into our room and slam the door hard enough to shake the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM Q!!! I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE, IS THAT SUCH A FUCKING CRIME!!!!"

~

2 months later

"good morning birthday girl" Q stroked my head and lifted me onto his lap
"fuck off, im tired."
"you know your party is today."
"ugh, im tired!"
"ok, ok. ill set up the party. so whos coming again?"
"ugh. mum, dad, tahlya, hayley, josh, gabri-
shit. josh."
"exactly. if i set up then i talk to him."
"fine ill set up!"
"haha whatever you say."
"shouldnt you be setting up. i have a medical condition!"
"darling, your pregnant, your not dying."
"ugh!"

i got up and got chnaged into a t-shirt and shorts. 

"you will be the death of me, i swear." i spoke with a mocking tone.
"yes yes, of course."

i walked to the kitchen and started getting food out of the cupboard. i looked at the time. 11:30. shit. the party starts at 1pm. one and a half hours. i quickly got heaps of chips in bowls and set them on the counter. then i got some softdrink from the fridge and some plastic cups from the cupboard. after that was done i grabbed the cake that i had made the night before and i put it down to.

"shit!"
"what?" Q appeared out of nowhere.
"no lollies or burger patties, can you get some from the shop?"
"yeah sure, be right back."
"thanks."

i got ou the salad, cheese, sauces, rolls, i put them on the bar and got to work on icing the cake. i covered it in white fondant icing. then i put a blue ribbon around it. i got some fondant icing and put a drop of blue food dye in the centre. i rolled and squished the icing until it was all light blue. i then started manking small roses out of it and put them in the cake.

i got some icing pens out of the cupboard and wrote my name and 20th on the top of the cake. then there was a knock at the door. good Q is back with the food, only when i ran and opned the door Q wasnt there.

there was a tall man, very muscular. he was wearing a black shirt and some jeans, with DC shoes. his hair was a dark brown and it looked like he had just shaved, he smelled like peppermint, he had big bright blue eyes, and they were starring straight at me.

"J-josh?"
"haha hey little sis! what, dont you like seeing your bro for the first time in 2 years?"
"no, its great to see you, i just, wasnt expecting you until later." he nearly tackled me with a big bear hug.
"aww, its great to see you to! so, why dont you introduce me to your flat mates."
"well you already know them all i think."
"really? who you living with.... it isnt Que-"
"so here are my mates, alice, trent and carlos. you remember them dont you?"
"oh, yeah i remember these guys! nice to see you all." alice and i were looking at eachother acroos the room, talking with our eyes nearly. 

'what is he doing here jen'
'i dont know! help'
'wll where Q'
'i dont know.'

at that point the door started opening and throught the crack i saw Q. i quickly ran and slammed the door shut.

"what was that?" josh looked at me curiously.
"uhh, nothing. nothing."

and then i had a thought.  shti. what if josh noticed my belly? fuck fuck fuck. i was wearing a tightish jumper so i quickly ran to my room and put on a very baggy shirt so noone would notice. then i got a call.

"hello?"
"jenny what the fuck?!"
"huh? oh Q!"
"why did you shut the door on me?"
"because, josh is here."
"this early!"
"yeah, i know. can you stay out for a while."
"did you tell him we're going out? well, we are engeged."
"no, i didnt tell hm anything."
"why?!"
"this man will murder you Q" 
"well i cant just live my whole life in fear of your borther! i need to work this out. im going to have a talk with him. and i promise i wont set him off."
"just seeing you will set him off you idiot!"
"well to bad so sad."
"no. not to bad so sad. i will come out and get the shopping. you stay there for a while. i will announce our engegement when everyone gets here. ok."
"fine!"

i got off the phone and walked outside. i got the shopping fomr Q and started walking back up the stairs.

"jen, wait."
"what?"
"well. i just really want to tell you something."
"what?"
"no matter what happens today i will always love you. if i am in a coma from being beaten up by your brother, can you promise that you will still love me?"
"dont even joke about that. but, yes, i will."
"great. see you in a bit"
"yeah, you to." i quickly kissed him then ran back up the stairs.

i put the lollies in bowls and the patties in the grill. i put the cake back in the fridge.i had just finished putting verything in place when the door opened once again. and Q stood in the door way. fuckity fuck fuck fuck. he knew josh was here, he will be killed. crap crap crap. just because he thinks he can talk sense into my brother doesnt mean it will actually happen!!!

josh spoke through gritted teeth and there was immense anger in his voice. his eyes were also filled with rage "Jenny, What is that prick doing here?"

**********************************************

Q is very sill isnt he, well that escalated quickly. do you think Q will die? haha i think he might. remeber vote or comment!