Part 2 - Chapter 18

Q dragged me to th car and he put it in reverse.

"where are we going?"
"you'll see."
"oh my gosh, where?"
"just wait ten minutes ok!"
"fine!"

we were drivign for about ten minutes and the we pulled up at a small resturant.

"so, whats this place?"
"this is where we ar having dinner tonight."
"nice!"
"m'lady, may i walk you to the door?"
"you may, kind sir."

i put my arm through his and we walked inside. despite it being small there were alot of people in there. many different people were inside and i recognised a few of them from some of my uni classes. Q and i sat down in a booth and started talking.

"so, what is this place?"
"its a littl place i love to visit. and i thought it would be nice, considering our anniversery is coming up."
"ok, so how come i havent heard of this place before?"
"because i have waited for the right moment to take you here."
"like the ring?"
"yes, like the ring."
"awesome."
"alright, now. i made resrvations so our meals will be arriving very soon."
"oh, well, what are we having?"
"you'll see."
"ok..."

a few minutes later a waiter cam holding trays with steel covers. they were placed on the table and the covers removed. can you guess what was there? can you?"

"oh my god."
"do you like it?"

i looked down at the big mac and fries on my plate. with a frozen coke on the side.

"its... its"
"just like when we were 14, haha"
"its amazing. but since when do restarants sell maccas?"
"since there is a type of maccas that serves like a full on resturant."
"this is awsome. incredible. delicious. and im going to eat it, haha"

we sat down and ate our meals in silence, enjoying the pure beauty of mc donlads at a resturant. when we were finished our meal we walked out to the car.

"so, we going home now?"
"no."
"then where?"
"well... its a secret."
"whats with all the secrets?"
"you'll see."
"haha ok. but we cant be to long, i promised alice a movie night.."
"oh, well that will have to wait. she'll understand."
"what?! no! you said we were going to dinner thats all!"
"look, jen, alice and everybody else in the house has known about this for ages. like the ring and all. even alice, she helped me pick out the perfect ring for you, my darling. she knows whats happening now ok. now, can you please stop complaining, my beautiful fiance, be a little more bright please?"
"im a pessimistic realist, you know that. mr optimistic."
"well as they say, opposites attract!"
"haha okay. well where are we going."
"just wait baby girl!"
"but i dont wanna! my amazing fiance, cant you just give me a clue?"
"no"
"please!"
"no"
"please!"
"no"
"Please!"
"No"
"PLEASE!"
"NO!"
"BUT Q!!!!"
"no, jen, its a secret."
"your no fun."
"wrong"

we drove and drove for hours on end. ok, maybe lile, an hour. well to me it felt like a milion.

"are we there yet?"
"no"
"ugh."
"please dont do that."
"do what? this, ugh." i said with a smirk.
"yes, that."
"why, ugh."
"because."
"because ugh why."
"jen, please dont."
"but why, heh"
"because, my darling. i hate it when your unhappy."
"whatever. this is boring."

all of a sudden the car stopped and Q leaned his head on the sterring wheel. im not sure why though.

"uh, Q. are, are you ok?"
"..."
"im sorry, i didnt mean to say that."
"its fine."
"no its not"
"heh, yeah. its not."
"whasts wrong."

Q turned his head towards me and i saw his face. his eyes, his eyes were red and his face was wet.

"im, im sorry, im sorry Quentin."
"dont worry about it."
"i am. what did i do."
"its not what you did, its how you feel."
"i dont undeerstand."
"this trip is meant to be fun and amazing. but you seem to think its boring"
"well, no."
"yes."
" i mean to say that. its boring because when i thought road trip i thought we would be talking and all that stuff. but we havent spoken at all until i was bored!"
"because i needed to concentrate with driving."
"needed?"
"yes, needed, past tense. we're here."

i looked out the window and was astounded at where we were. i could see many houses and buildings and they were all so small. and the lights looked like shinning stars, but the shinning stars and moon above beat it by miles.

"the lookout...." i whispered.
"yeah. i thought you would like it here."
"this is incredible Q.. your amazing."
"so are you."
"yes but i didnt do this for you. you did it for me."
"well yes bu-" before he could answer his lips were engolfed in mine.

i was going to continue but before i could Q pulled away from me.

"is something wrong?"
"yes."
"what is it?"
"we arent on the bonnet of the car yet, heh." he opned the door and gestured for me to follow.

we lay on the bonnet and looked up at the stars. i remember this day like it was yesterday, the day we did all this when we were 14. this is amazing. now that i think of it...

"this is the anniversary of the day we first did this, isnt it?"
"it is."
"im sorry. i forgot."
"well i didnt." he reached his hand into the opn window and pulled out a small box.

"it isnt."
"it is."

he opened th box and inside was a necklace exactly the same as the last one i recived here. Qmoved his hands behind my head and unclipped the last necklace he had gotten me here. i still wore it to this day. until now. i was tense, because i loved that necklace so much and didnt want to lose it.

"its ok, jen"
"yeah, ok."

he took the new one out of the box and put it on me. 

"its the same as the other one." i spoke with a large grin on my face. 
"no. its different"
"really?"
"yes, it looks exactly the same but this one is made from sliver, whilst the other was made from crappy crap crap."
"haha ok. its lovely."
"i thought you would like it."
"like it? i love it! its amzing, just like you."
"your amazing to. my darling soon to be wife."
"we are amazing together."
"yes. we are."
"oh my gosh."
"what?"
"can you do me a favour?"
"uh yeah sure, what is it?"
"well, could you leav the house for the weekend of my birthday?"
"WHAT?! NO! i want to be with you, i always have on your birthday. i have never missed it. why?"
"because. you remember josh?"
"yeah..."
"well. he will be there and my kill you."
"why, i havent done anything."
"well, thats not true..."
"huh?"
"im pregnant remember!"
"yeah but he wont know that."
"my birthday is 2 months away."
"and.."
"by then it would be 4 months, 4 months, when a bump starts to develop Q. he will know, Q."
"i see, well, i dont want to leave, he need to get it through his head that he cant protect you forever, he has a girlfriend right?"
"yeah, fiance i think."
"see! he needs to undrstand that thats what you want aswell. i will talk to him. im not leaving."
"but Q!" but nothing. he need to know that i will always love you no matter what, ok?"
"ok."

i looked back at the stars and started searching for the sagitarious sign. my sign.

"hey Q?"
"yeah?"
"your amazing."
"your incredible"
"your awesome"
"your sexy"
"your handsome"
"your beautiful"
"your kawii"
"your super kawaii"
"your baka Q"
"what does that mean."
"hahaha"
"what?"
"hahaha"
"what does it mean?"
"hehe"
"jen!"
"ok ok."
"so.."
"baka means idiot."
"jenny!"
"haha im sorry! i couldnt help myself." i rolled over ontop of Q and lightly kissed him. "does that make up for it?"
"certainly, my darling." Q moved his arms to my back and rolled over so we were side by side. i moved my hands to his back, just to make it even. he leaned in closer until our lips met. we stayed there for a good half hour. at was amazing. we didnt do this last time we were here, but it sure was great.

"i love you Q"
"i love you to, jen"

************************************************

yay! update!!! ok so her brother is a physco bish. remember vote or comment!