Part 2 - Chapter 24

i didnt really want to go to class. what if something happened when i was there? then i wouldnt be able to do anything. i ended up deciding against it.  i didnt wan to miss anything. not that Q would wake anytime soon. 

the doctors never said anything when i asked. i guess they dont know either. no one knows. the worst part is. i keep comforting people, prenteding its all going to be fine. when i know its not. it seems like nothing will ever be fine again. 

Q's parents came here to see him. i comfortd them to. i comforted his brother, friends. everyone.  but what i really need, is for someone to comfort me. but no. im the comforter.

it has been a month since the accident. and i really dont think things will gt better. ever. there is nothing really that can get better. there is nothing else to do.  i went into the garage and started rummaging through the boxes until i found some rope. i took it down stairs to the basement. when i got there i made a loop in the end of the rope. then i tied the other end to one of the rafters. 

i pulled one of the chairs till it was under it. i stood on the chair and looked through the loop. placing my head inside.

~

i got a phone call just as that happened. i didnt really care who it was but i guess as a last request i could answer a call.

"what?"
"JENNY?" it was joshes voice on the other line.
"what?! what s it?!"
"ITS Q!"
"WHAT?!" i jumped off the chair and ran upstairs.
"HE'S AWAKE!"
"OH MY FUCKING GOD I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" i quickly hung up and jumped in the car.

i went straight to the hospital. when i arrived i ran up to his room and slammed open the door. Q was there. sitting up and awake. he looked at me and smiled.

i ran straight to him and engulfed him in a massive bear hug.

"thank god your alright!"
"shit!"
"what? im sorry. did i hurt you?" i realised i was sitting on his leg. "oh my gosh, im so sorry."
"its ok."
"i cant belive your actually alright."
"hmmm."
"do you feel alight."
"actually. i feel kinda weird." he scratched his head. "can i ask you a question."
"anything."
"what exactly happened, you know. my accident."
"well. im not entirely sure. i heard from your boss. but you were useing the forklift when you fell asleep" i felt a tear rolling down my cheek. "and you crashed into the building frame. and it collapsed... right ontop of you."
"oh, wait. what happened to you?"
"huh?"
"your arm." he said pointing to the bandage on my laft arm
"oh, well as i was on the way to see you. i had an accident of my own."
"what was it?"
"well, i was in a car accident. and i woke up here to."
"how long have i been here?"
"about a month."
"really?"
"yes."
"well, how long were you here for?"
"about a day."
"heh."
"what?"
"well you were here for a day. i was here for a month."
"yeah, you were very injured."
"was i?"
"yes, you have been in a coma."
"oh my gosh."
"yeah, i know."

we started driving home when Q said something.

"im sorry, wha? i wasnt paying attention."
"i said. where are we going?"
"back to our apartment."
"oh ok."
"are you sure your feeling alright."
"yeah, im fine."

when we got back home we had dinner and watched a movie.

everyone was so happy that he was back. it was amazing. i was so glad to have him back. i didnt have to pretend everything as alright because now it was all alright.

~

after the movie was finished Q and i walked to our room. when we got there he grabbed my arm and whispered.

"can i ask you another question?"
"yeah sure, what is it."
"this may sound weird, but.."
"what is it? dont worry, you can ask me anything."
"uh, ok."
"so, whats your question?"
"well. i want know..."
"yeah?.."
"who are you?"

******************************************

:( guys i am so sorry right now. i could not update yesterday bacause i had to go to my aunts for the night. i am right now going to bake a cake for my birthday tomorrow. i need to go to graduation dinner tomorrow night, and then after that , my birthday party is the next day. but after this weekend everything should be nomal okay guys :) thanks for your support! i love you all!

remember vote or comment!

~jen