Part 2 - Chapter 4

i rolled over to hug Q tight, but when i did, he wasnt there. whats happened? has he been kidnapped? oh my god! Q?! in less than a second i shot upright and looked at my phone. 8:07. where was he? i got out of bed and walked into the lounge room.  the only one home was trent.

"where is everybody?"
"school."
"wheres Q?"
"school"
"..."
"i dont understand either, he said something about the couch though." 

he kept his promise. i went back to my room and got changed into a T-shirt and shorts before picking my bags up off the floor. i grabbed an up & go from the fride before heading for the door.

"bye trent. im going now too."
"cya"

~

 as soon as i arrived i headed for the design building. when i got to my class room Mrs Abligen had already started her lecture on oil paints. i sat down next to Alice and got out my book for notes.

"what'd i miss?" i whispered to her.
"nothing. just more crap about brush strokes we learned yesterday."

i opened my book and started writing notes. 

"today class we are learning about oil paints. some fo the most famous paintings inthe world are oil paintings. you will need to do a practical for this weeks task. the subject of the painting is going to be portraiture, do a portrait of someone you live with. now, the trcik to oil paints is to lightly paint it with olive oil when you are finished, hence the whole oil paints thing. this will help it dry faster as the oil soaks into the paint and hardens, giving it a vibrant color also."

after the lecture was over Mrs abligen handed out small booklets that had place to buy the cheapest paint and canvas. Alice and I already had plenty of paint at home, all we needed was a canvas each.

~

i texted Q where he wanted to meet up for lunch. 'how about maccas' so alice and i drove to Mc donalds for lunch with Q and Carlos. it took us 5 minutes to drive there and another 10 to get our food so we only had another 15 minutes before we needed to be in class again. take five minutes to drive back. that leaves ten minutes left to finish up here.

"whats got you in a twist jen?" Q asked 
"huh? oh, im just taking uni seriously, i need to be back in ten minutes."
"oh come on, doesnt matter if your a little late for class."
"yes. yes it does. i have physics next and thats my major so i need to ace it. and your getting back on time too."
"why do i have to?"
"becuase thats part of going aswell. going ontime." 
"ok ok whatever."

i got up and put my rubbish in the bin, i grabbed Q and we walked to my car. i started the engine and we drove back to campus. 

"c'mon lets go."
"where?"
"uh, science building. physics."
"oh yeah. i thought it was tuesday."
"are you serious? its friday!"
"YES!! that means i get to sleep in tomorrow."
"wrong!"
"huh?"
"dont you remember? we promied trent we would help him get his stuff from the dorm in UQ."
"oh. right."

~

after i was finished for the day i went to crazy clarks to get  a canvas for alice and i. they had 50 by 50 cm canvas's 50% off so i got a few of them. i bought some more acrylic paint to becuase it was 20% off.

when i got home everyone was sitting on the couch watching the avengers. i went to the kitchen and started making lasange for dinner. crap. we dont have any mince left.  i got my bag and grabbed my wallet out of it.

"im going up to the shop, anyone need anything?"
"yeah can you get some chips and dip and maybe some softdrink and lollies?" carlos said without even looking at me.
"why would you want that?"
"uh its friday! movie night! duh."
"alright fine."

i walked out the door once again and got in my car, i turned the key but the engine stalled. shit. this is not my day. i walked back up the stairs and through the door.

"that was quick."
"haha very funny. my car stalled. Q can i borrow yours?"
"yeah sure. ill come with you."

i sat in the passenger seat of his car. it felt weird. ussually i was the one to drive. he turned the key and it started fairly quickly. it took 3 minutes to get to IGA from the apartment, and another 5 to get a park. after we fianally got a park we only had ten minutes before it was closing time. great. 

the first thing i got was the party food. i went to the deli and got the mince and some bacon and cocktail franks. i walked to the dairy aisle and got some milk and cheese, we were also runiing low on yogurt so i got some of that to. i also got some shampoo and conditioner. we walked up to the checkout and snickers were $1 each so i got 5, one each.

when we finished loading the shoping in the car i pushed the trolley back, ok so i oushed it a metre and rode on it the rest of the way. we got back in the car and drove back to the apartment. on the way there we nearly hit a dog and had to swerve around it, making the car jerk forward, amd causing the yogurt to fly from the back seat and hit the windscreen, splashing everywhere. 

"shit!"

i got a tissue and wiped off the windscreen. but we were still covered in yogurt.

so was the interior of the car. great. what a lovely day im having.

"ill wash your car tomorrow."
"no its ok. ill do it."
"you sure?"
"yeah. that will make up for not going to uni for a few days throughout the month?"
"i guess.." i half groaned.

******************************************************************

hey guys!!! so i have a tiny favour to ask of you guys today. it will only take a second i promise, i swear on fictional Q's life. (and belive me, i dont want him dead) now the favour. hit that little voting button or share your thoughts via comment! have a lovely day :)