Prologue

Note : Strong Mature Language content

💋

The man picked up his pace stalking after the woman he spotted earlier. He was dressed in a leather jacket and under was a clean white shirt, his well-muscled legs were encased in bleached jeans, and a knitted scarf around his neck covered half of his face.

The suspicious man refused to meet anyone's eyes but didn't let the woman lose from his keen sight. From behind, he watched the sway of her hips as she walked down the alley leading to the main street of London. Her white slim calves gaped at him, tempting him.

It was five in the afternoon and the dusk was coming, the temperature was going lower, and the man shoved his ungloved hands into his pockets.

The streets were packed with people but none of them could stop his intention. He meant to have the lady in red dress. The man watched her earlier at the café, talking to a male friend. She was beautiful in all angle and the very moment he laid his eyes on her, he knew what he wanted. Her name's Natalia, he heard her friend called her earlier.

He quickened his pace when he saw that she was approaching the mainstreet. He couldn't let her go there. He glanced about and checked if anyone's looking and when he found none he did what he intended.

He picked up his pace closing the distance between them. He clamped a handkerchief to her nose and his free hand came to oppress her struggling body. Quickly, the woman went limp against his large body.Some passersby looked at him as he carried her unconscious body to an abandoned apartment across the street but no one appeared to suspect something.

He carried her casually as though he was carrying a woman who passed out and he was showing some compassion to aid her.

But he didn't intend to go anywhere other than the abandoned building he called home. He kicked the door open and carried the woman upstairs. The place was dark and he got used to the squeaking rats that ran across the dreary living room and his own private bedroom.On the second floor, was a room with an old four-poster bed, dusty and threadbare. The floorboards creaked under his feet as he walked to the bed.

Slowly, he laid the woman on the mattress and he hastened around the bed to lit the candle on the side-table with a match. The room brightened and he lifted the light to watch the limped woman.

Her small shapely-curved body clad in red silk lured him, the beautiful thick hair of black sprawled on the old pillow, the whiteness of her neck nearly madden him, and her full lips severed the ache in his pants.

He caressed the soft skin of her legs with his eyes. He replaced the candle in the table by the side of the bed and sat beside her. His calm fingers strayed down and slowly pulled the hem of her dress up to her rosy thighs to the opening of her soul clad in a piece of lacey red undergarment.

The man's breathing hitched and anticipated more of what he was to discover as he pulled her dress all the way up her head, baring her under his dilated eyes. He discarded her undergarments with practiced ease and tossed them aside.

The red flame coming from the candle cast a glow that made her look like the fiery queen in her sleeping form. Vulnerable, oblivious, but maddeningly beautiful. He raked her body with his eyes, from her sexy pair of legs to the curls in her apex that hid her sensitive flesh,the flat abdomen, the rosy peaks of her bosom, to her shoulders, and up to her beautiful face. She had well-arched pair of brows, thick eyelashes, a mole on her cheek just above her upperlip.

Drawing a piece of red lace from his pocket only meant for this, he tied her wrists together to the headboard. He began to undress, piling his heavy clothes on the floor. His own physique was as perfect as hers.He had a large bulk, hairy chest, and powerful thighs, and huge maleness that thrust its way deep into a woman's soul.