Chapter 16

💋

Natalia's POV

I stared at him and wondered to myself how he could easily awaken this maddening feeling within me. I'd been with men before, but never had I felt this strong wanting towards Adam.

"I..I.," I stuttered, still hadn't gained my normal breathing.

To my great surprise, he suddenly grabbed my waistband and began pulling my pants off. In a few seconds, he dropped it onto the floor and eyed me hungrily.

"Say it!" He growled again and knelt down to run his fingers from my toe nails up to my legs and knees, and farther up to my shaking thighs, he lingered there, and lifted his gaze.

"Open your legs." He commanded. I stared at him for a while, those mysteriously beautiful eyes entranced me and slowly, I inched my legs apart and offered him the sight of my still clothed womanhood. His eyes flew in that direction, I saw them flickered to life. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his face.

His fingers moved again, inching towards the spot where I ached the most. Teasingly, he ran his index finger along my groin, and finally inserting it inside my panties.

I arched my back to the sudden rush of heat. He teased my clit and moved his fingers in a circular motion while I arched on the bed, my fingers holding tightly onto the mattress.

As he administered expertly, he leaned closer and ran his tongue along my thigh, biting my skin on his way up.

I threw my head back, feeling dizzy with ecstasy, as he sped up his movements, teasing me, the heat building up higher, and I knew I was on the verge of orgasm.

I braced myself and gritted my teeth, moaning sweetly under my breath when I finally cum. Immediately, he stood up, licked his fingers off and spun.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked in panic. We're not finished yet.

"Leaving," He replied simply.

I sprang onto my feet. "Are you for real? After what you did and now you're leaving like this?!"

"You know what I want to hear. I want you to scream and plead. Well, you didn't do much pleading, did you?" He breathed in sarcasm.

I became small at that. Wasn't my reactions enough to prove him that I liked what he was doing, and I wanted much more?

"I had you already."

"Not completely. It was Chase who had me. Not you!"

His expression darkened at my response. I knew too well he hated Chase's name being brought up in the conversation. And if anyone aim to annoy the man, simply speak of Chase and he would definitely throw a fit.

"It's completely the same thing. He's in my body. So I had sex with you too when Chase had you."

"You two are different!" I spat back, hurting his pride.

His snatched my wrist angrily. "I'll fucking get rid of him so I can have you whenever and wherever I want. That's a promise. You"ll never see him again!!"