savage; jinyoung

you were walking down the street, hand in hand with your boyfriend when suddenly, a lady knocked into you, causing you to stop abruptly.

she was glaring angrily at you, but the problem was you didn't know what you actually done to offend her.

"you stepped on my shoe! do you know how expensive this brand is? pay me $5000 now!" the girl snapped, gesturing at her shoe which looked fine, and you were very sure you didn't step onto it.

plus, you didn't even knew a shoe could be $5000.

"i didn't step on your shoe." you replied simply, folding your arms as you waited for what she was going to say next.

"how dare you!" she shrieked, causing the other passer-bys to stop and see what's the commotion.

rolling your eyes, you said, "firstly, lets be fair, that's $1000 for shouting at me,"

"just shut up and pay up already!" the girl snarled angrily, her spit flying everywhere.

"now, that's another $1000 for spitting at me." you continued, as you raised up your fingers and counted.

"give me $5000 now!" the girl screamed again, this time shaking your shoulders roughly.

"another $1000 for touching me without my permission." you stated calmly.

the girl went berserk, as she started to pull on your hair but you simply moved away from her.

"and that's $1000 for pulling on my hair, which by the way has just had a $1000 hair treatment, hence altogether you owe me $5000 so doesn't that already makes us equal?" you puffed duly.

you heard snickers from other passer-bys as they mocked the dumbfounded girl who just stared at you with her mouth wide-open.

signalling that you were leaving, you went back to your boyfriend as both of you continued your walk down the street.

"i don't think the hair treatment was really $1000 right?" jinyoung asked, his lips curling into a playful smile.

"yea i lied, but whatever." you laughed.

"nonetheless, you learned very well my love, i'm sure our children would be very savage, seeing that they have such savage parents." jinyoung whispered, pressing a sweet kiss to your lips.

you nodded in agreement as you kissed him back.