sleep; mark

you rolled around in your bed, unable to sleep as your heart was feeling extremely uneasy.

you knew you just couldn't sleep without being in your boyfriend's arms, so you stood up and walked towards the study.

your boyfriend was peering at the computer as his fingers moved across the keyboard swiftly.

"mark?" you called out.

mark simply hummed in response, too consumed in his work.

"i can't sleep," you mumbled, gulping before you continued,

"-without you."

mark immediately turned around to face you,

his lips curling into a cute grin.

"i'm sorry baby, i will be there very soon, go to bed first okay?" he cooed, giving your hand a light squeeze before letting go and turning back to his computer.

"could you come now?" you asked, desperation evident in your tone.

you didn't mean to disrupt him from his work, you just couldn't sleep without him, even if you were extremely worn-out.

mark chuckled, turning back to you.

he looked as his computer screen once before facing you again.

sighing, he smiled lightly as he closed his computer, wrapping his arms around your waist gently as he pulled you in.

"you know i can never say no to you." he whispered, staring at you lovingly with those eyes you fell for.

standing up, he led you to the room, closing his arms around you as both of you lay on the bed comfortably.

in his arms, you immediately felt safe, all your worries disappeared as you felt yourself being sucked into your long-wanted slumber.

"good night love." mark whispered in your ear.