perfect; jb

you watched as your boyfriend stepped into the house, bringing in the reeking stench of alcohol with him.

he definitely did not look drunk though, his fast-paced and steady steps didn't show otherwise.

however,

what made you slightly quizical, was the fact that the top buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his chest slightly.

"jaebeom." you called out.

"what?" he snapped, turning around and narrowing his eyes at you coldly.

you took a step backwards, startled by jaebeom's sudden rude demeanor.

"i- i was just wondering where you went." you stuttered.

"does it matter?" he questioned, making you feel more and more aggrievated.

"of course Lim Jaebeom! you're my boyfriend!" you shouted, balling your hands into fists.

"i went to the bar for a company event okay!" jaebeom shouted back as furiously, glaring angrily at you.

"then what is that?" you asked, pointing an accusing finger at his exposed chest.

he immediately looked down, his fingers fumbling to button back his shirt.

"it was really hot so-" he explained, but was only cut off by your dry chuckle.

"seriously jaebeom? stop lying." you stated.

"can you just stop? do you think i will lie to you? why the fuck are you so insecure?"

his sudden outburst made you shut up as he pushed you up against the wall.

"are you mental or something? is that why you are so clingy all the time?" he snarled.

mental.

your boyfriend just called you mental.

you felt your world shatter into pieces as you stared into the eyes of the man you fell in love with.

no longer the sweet and loving eyes, now, it was filled with rage.

you felt a tear roll down your cheek as you watched his lips turn into a frown.

he took a step away from you, his hand automatically wiping the tear away, but you flinched at his touch.

"i know i'm not the perfect girlfriend. i'll yell at you, get jealous, be stubborn, overthink, get insecure. but- but i'll love you better than anyone." you whispered, your breath hitched and shaky.

his eyes immediately softened at your words.

"but-but jaebeom- i-" you mumbled, your tears running down your face freely.

not being able to take it anymore, you slipped your shoes on, running out of the house in a frenzy.

jaebeom simply stood there, glued to the spot.